This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Download older Version (2013.1.417.40)

12 Answers 1586 Views
Installer and VS Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
fab
Top achievements
Rank 2
fab asked on 11 Dec 2013, 09:26 AM
Hi,

where can I download an older Version (2013.1.417.40) of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. I really need the Telerik.Web.Designer.dll ASAP :(

Thank you for your time and effort :)

12 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petar
Telerik team
answered on 11 Dec 2013, 11:48 AM
Hi Fabian,

Thank you for contacting us!

You can download older versions of the RadControls either through your Telerik account or through the Telerik Control Panel.

If you go through your Telerik account you need to navigate: Products & Subscriptions -> DevCraft Ultimate -> Download -> RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX -> Older Versions

If you go through the Telerik Control Panel you need to select RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX and click on the 'View All Versions' (check the attachment).

We have provided you access to the version needed. If you need any further assistance don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Petar
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tom
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Feb 2014, 08:27 PM
This didn't work.  The only 'older' version I see is the current version.  I'm trying to install telerik 2010 q3 asp.net ajax.   See the image attached.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 28 Feb 2014, 03:13 AM
Hi tom,

Please have a look into this documentation to download the telerik version and check this link for download the trial product version.

Thanks,
Shinu.
Petar
Telerik team
answered on 28 Feb 2014, 08:44 AM
Hello Tom,

In order to get access to an older version of the Telerik components you need to have a license. We don't provide access to old trial versions.

I hope this clarifies the case.

Regards,
Petar
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tom
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Feb 2014, 02:25 PM
Thanks, this is still Tom, I just changed my handle to bigred.

The licensed information was misplaced and the original developer quit....what do I do now?
Petar
Telerik team
answered on 28 Feb 2014, 03:47 PM
Hi Tom,

You need to ask the license holder in your company to include you to the licensed users of your company subscription. This is done through his Telerik account under the Products & Subscriptions / Manage licensed users section.

If you need any further assistance don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
Petar
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tom
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Feb 2014, 09:00 PM
All my company knows is that it was bought with a credit card in Nov 2010 by the developer.  $1200 for ajax developer package.
Deni
Telerik team
answered on 05 Mar 2014, 03:54 PM
Hello Tom,

Unfortunately this information is not sufficient for us to locate the license. Can you provide me with some additional details such as your company/ company domain name, the full name of the license holder, the billing contact, the PO number or the invoice number?

Best Regards,
Deni
Telerik

DevCraft Q1'14 is here! Join the free online conference to see how this release solves your top-5 .NET challenges. Reserve your seat now!

Tom
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 05 Mar 2014, 04:23 PM
I can share that info with you, but confidentially.  Would you send me an email and I'll respond.  Will that work?
Deni
Telerik team
answered on 07 Mar 2014, 02:32 PM
Hello Tom,

Thanks for getting back to me, I will send you an e-mail so that we can continue our discussion.

Regards,
Deni
Telerik

DevCraft Q1'14 is here! Watch the online conference to see how this release solves your top-5 .NET challenges. Watch on demand now.

Jhonatan Raul
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Nov 2017, 02:58 PM
hola deseo descargar la version 12 de telerik asp.net ajax y core 
Vesko
Telerik team
answered on 29 Nov 2017, 04:19 PM
Hi Raul,

Exactly which version you want to download? You can review all the versions in the Release History page. All the files you have access to can be downloaded from your downloads page. Please note that as a trial user one can only download the latest versions.

Regards,
Vesko
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
fab
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Petar
Telerik team
Tom
Top achievements
Rank 1