This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Data Navigation Example does not work on 724.35 build

2 Answers 64 Views
Chart (HTML5)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Cezary
Top achievements
Rank 1
Cezary asked on 01 Oct 2014, 08:28 AM
Hello,
I was trying to copy this scenario: http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/htmlchart/examples/functionality/datanavigation/defaultcs.aspx
in my project. I copied RadHtmlChart block of code with datasource and file as well. 

I found that all Chart turns white without nothing on it and i Get JS error:
"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=ctl00_rsm_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScripts_=%3b…:16929"

Then i did comment on Navigator Series code. and after that top chart was showed proper. 
After that i turned back to 2014.1.403.40 build where everything is ok. 

Can you help me by telling what cause that error?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Cezary
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Oct 2014, 09:03 AM
Ok, i realised that is cause CustomSkin in my project, and JS cannot read property of S.seriesColors whatever it means.
Accepted
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
answered on 03 Oct 2014, 08:07 AM
Hello,

RadHtmlChart skins are coming from Telerik.Web.UI.RadHtmlChart.RadHtmlChartSkins.js file. Therefore if you want to modify it you can either modify the corresponding skin in this file or create an ASP theme. You can find in the attached archive an example of a modified Black skin.

Regards,
Danail Vasilev
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
Chart (HTML5)
Asked by
Cezary
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Cezary
Top achievements
Rank 1
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team