Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
8 answers
1.2K+ views
I would like to have the upload component but change the text on the button or, even better, create a Telerik button and call the upload functionality. That way, the button could have theming, etc. and only the upload would need to be called. Any pointers on how I can accomplish either task (especially calling from a button)?
Alan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
 answered on 08 Jul 2020
1 answer
885 views

hello,

i had an issue with grid scroll because on some states after user has scrolled the grid  i want to bring   back up the scrolll and show first datas 
also my grid is virtualized. is there any way to do this ?

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jul 2020
3 answers
2.6K+ views

Hi
I am just learning/testing with Blazor and have created a standard Blazor Server App, using the default template built into VS 2019.  Is there a simple way I can convert this to a Telerik Blazor app?  For exampe copy over some DLLs or maybe install a nuget package?

Or do I have to start from scratch and use the Telerik Blazor built into VS Studio?

Manythanks in advance


Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jul 2020
2 answers
156 views

Hi,

I have a calendar control with initial date. It could be "Today" or any other date. The Calendar works fine but the initial date is not visually selected. If I click on any date it's get selected and displayed in "red" but I need it selected initially without user intervention.

                                <TelerikCalendar SelectionMode="@CalendarSelectionMode.Single"
                                                 ValueChanged="@( (DateTime d) => OnBeginDateChangeHandlerAsync(d) )"
                                                 Min="@beginmin" Max="@beginmax"
                                                 @bind-Date="@begindate">
                                </TelerikCalendar>

@code {
    protected DateTime begindate { get; set; } = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-8).Date;

}

Thanks.

Andrey
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 06 Jul 2020
1 answer
497 views

Hi,

Is there any way to disable all weekends on Calendar control? Yes, I could create a list of disable dates but it will be a huge list. I just curious if there is some setting to do that.

Thanks.

 

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jul 2020
2 answers
1.8K+ views

I've used your example code to adjust the font size on a grid and been using rowheight to adjust the row height but there appears to be some limit as too how small you can make the row height.

I've attached a screen shot which shows there is a lot of space in the row above and below the small text, can this be reduced?

Cheers

Steve

Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 04 Jul 2020
12 answers
2.0K+ views
Hi,

can specific items in the DropDownList be disabled? I.e. non-selectable and visually marked as disabled?

Scenario: we sometimes face the issue of having obsolete objects being referenced. Those obsolete objects may be marked as "deleted" in the database but are still referenced and need to be displayed if already referenced, but are not allowed to be selected anymore.

How would one do this with Blazor and Telerik's components?

Regards
Kasimier Buchcik
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jul 2020
1 answer
450 views
Combobox,Multiselect,Dropdown (all this TelerikSelectBase Controls) has a slow performace with 350 options. It opens and closes slowly. It would be nice to have Virtual Scrolling like the grid so it can perform better.
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jul 2020
2 answers
1.6K+ views

Hi,

when setting DropDownList's DefaultText (e.g. to a "none" string) then the component displays an additional entry which stands for a null/default value (in other words: it acts as a clear button).

But the OnChange event does not fire when selecting that entry.

Using: Telerik.UI.for.Blazor.Trial (2.14.1)

Regards
Kasimier Buchcik

Kasimier Buchcik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 02 Jul 2020
2 answers
355 views

Hi

The problem I am having is, that when I select a HOUR in the list of hours, by clicking on it with the mouse, the hour is updated shortly and then reset to the hours of the DateTime send into the control. That is, the hour in the text box is set for the selected one, and then reset half a second later. The dropdown with hours 'rolls' back to the initial hour. There is the same problem for the Minutes and Seconds

When trying the component on the Telerik Blazor DEMO site, that works just fine, but in my solution (running on my own PC which is setup for the Danish Language and Regional settings) it does as above. My demo component for testing this is quite simple:

 

 

@page "/CodeSamples"

<label for="timepicker">Time:</label>
<TelerikTimePicker Min="@Min" Max="@Max" Format="HH:mm:ss" @bind-Value="@selectedTime" Id="timepicker"></TelerikTimePicker>

<div class="pt-4">The selected time is: @selectedTime?.ToLongTimeString()</div>

@code  {
    public DateTime Min = new DateTime(1900, 1, 1, 10, 0, 0);
    public DateTime Max = new DateTime(1900, 1, 1, 20, 0, 0);
    private DateTime? selectedTime = DateTime.Now;
}

 

Can you help me? :-)

Jesper
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 01 Jul 2020
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?