Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
7 answers
414 views

Hi,

The Kendo UI dojo is great to extract some specific problems for the telerik support and for the solution.

Can you make a dojo site for your blazor components?

Best regards,

Peter

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2020
1 answer
610 views

Hi,

Im having problem when using Datetimepicker on Grid popup it sometimes go below the visible area and and couldn't be scrolled. If I put a datepicker at the same place it will be able to work out if it should pop up below or above the input but datetimepicker doesn't seem to do this.

Any solution or walk around for this? 

Thanks!

Kevin

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Nov 2020
4 answers
517 views

Hello, 

coming from WPF, I was wondering if there was any way to implement RowDetails and RowDetail templates as in the radGridView

https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/wpf/controls/radgridview/row-details/overview

 

many thanks

regards

Stephane
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Nov 2020
3 answers
1.3K+ views
     Is there a way to make a TelerikIcon bigger?
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Nov 2020
3 answers
645 views
can the lazy loading be implementing to load just components with are on the page?
Lachezar Georgiev
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Nov 2020
1 answer
3.2K+ views

     I have made my rows clickable by handling the OnRowClick event, but I want the cursor to change to a hand when the cursor is over a row so that the user knows it is clickable.

How can I accomplish this?

Lachezar Georgiev
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Nov 2020
4 answers
402 views
I am using Telerik UI for Blazor. I am planning to reduce the size of JavaScript bundle used for Telerik UI blazor components. So how to create the custom bundle for particular components. so that I can reduce the page load time.
Can anyone help me on this!!
Aartheeswaran
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Nov 2020
12 answers
3.1K+ views

After release the fist load cause the error (same for each component on the page), reload the page helps to get rid of, Marin what information do you need to investigate?

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.WebAssembly.Rendering.WebAssemblyRenderer[100]
      Unhandled exception rendering component: Could not find 'TelerikBlazor.initMenuItem' ('TelerikBlazor' was undefined).
      Error: Could not find 'TelerikBlazor.initMenuItem' ('TelerikBlazor' was undefined).
          at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
          at e.findFunction (https://.../crm-b/_framework/blazor.webassembly.js:1:1247)
          at b (https://.../crm-b/_framework/blazor.webassembly.js:1:2989)
          at new Promise (<anonymous>)
          at Object.beginInvokeJSFromDotNet (https://.../crm-b/_framework/blazor.webassembly.js:1:3908)
          at Object.w [as invokeJSFromDotNet] (https://.../crm-b/_framework/blazor.webassembly.js:1:64006)
          at _mono_wasm_invoke_js_blazor (https://.../crm-b/_framework/dotnet.5.0.0.js:1:190800)
          at do_icall (<anonymous>:wasm-function[10595]:0x194e46)
Microsoft.JSInterop.JSException: Could not find 'TelerikBlazor.initMenuItem' ('TelerikBlazor' was undefined).
Error: Could not find 'TelerikBlazor.initMenuItem' ('TelerikBlazor' was undefined).
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at e.findFunction (https://.../crm-b/_framework/blazor.webassembly.js:1:1247)
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at Object.beginInvokeJSFromDotNet (https://.../crm-b/_framework/blazor.webassembly.js:1:3908)
    at Object.w [as invokeJSFromDotNet] (https://.../crm-b/_framework/blazor.webassembly.js:1:64006)
    at _mono_wasm_invoke_js_blazor (https://.../crm-b/_framework/dotnet.5.0.0.js:1:190800)
    at do_icall (<anonymous>:wasm-function[10595]:0x194e46)
   at Microsoft.JSInterop.JSRuntime.<InvokeAsync>d__15`1[[System.Object, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].MoveNext()
   at Telerik.Blazor.Components.Menu.MenuItem`1.<OnAfterRenderAsync>d__80[[CRM.Client.Model.MenuItem, CRM.Client, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]].MoveNext()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.GetErrorHandledTask(Task taskToHandle)

 

 

Aleksandr
Top achievements
Rank 1
Bronze
Bronze
Veteran
 answered on 25 Nov 2020
4 answers
278 views

Hi

I have defined an OnUpload handler like this on the TelerikUpload:

<TelerikUpload AutoUpload="false" ...  OnUpload="@OnUploadHandler" ></TelerikUpload>

 

It turns out that the handler is only called when I click on the 'Upload' button. If the upload fails, the retry icon is shown. However when clicking on the Retry icon, the OnUpload handler is not called.

In my case that is a problem, because I add headers and request in this event:

async Task OnUploadHandler(UploadEventArgs e)
{
    e.RequestData.Add("SomeFormField", "Hello world!"); // for example, user name
    e.RequestHeaders.Add("Authorization", "Bearer " + Token); // for example, authentication token
}

 

It does not matter if the request is to same host or cross-domain.

Best regards


 

 

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Nov 2020
1 answer
982 views

just a basic list as a data source:

public List<Feature> Features { get; set; } = new List<Feature>();

as simple as I can make the Grid:

<TelerikGrid Data="@Features" Sortable="true">
    <GridColumns>
        <GridColumn Field="Qty" />
    </GridColumns>
</TelerikGrid>

And an event to add features:

void AddFeature()
{
    Features.Add(new Feature() { Qty = 1 });
}

 

I can add the features just fine, but nothing shows in the grid until I sort, then it is all there - what am I missing?

8.5.2
Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Nov 2020
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?