Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
5 answers
80 views
I would like to allow the user to add columns to the grid. When they add a column, they will need to add/edit the column header text. I have tried to add a textbox to a HeaderTemplate, but was not able to get it to respond to click event. Basically, when the user clicks on the title it should go into edit mode. Then, when they click away or hit enter the header will exit edit mode. 
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Dec 2020
1 answer
257 views

What is it that I'm missing when I have a Blazer Telerik Grid specified this way on a razor page:

 

@page "/households"
<h3>Households</h3>

<TelerikGrid Data="Model" Height="550px" Sortable="true">
    <GridColumns>
        <GridColumn Field="Name" Title="Name" />
        <GridColumn Field="Lies_District" Title="District" />
        <GridColumn Field="Openings" Title="Openings" />
        <GridColumn Field="EmailAddress" Title="Email" />
        <GridColumn Field="JoinedOn_DateTime" Title="JoinedOn" />
        <GridColumn Field="ReportCount" Title="Reports" />
        <GridColumn Field="LastReport" Title="Last Report" />
    </GridColumns>
</TelerikGrid>

 

and the resulting page has no grid lines, headings all smashed together with only one space between title columns?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Dec 2020
7 answers
2.5K+ views

Hello Team,  Just want to check with regarding Blazor Grid.   is it support nested models?   basically  I want to bind a   Object2.Object2.Property 

 

Eg:

   <GridColumn Field=@nameof(ExcelColumn.Settings.Order ) Title="Order" />

 

Thanks,

Sajid

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Dec 2020
1 answer
151 views

Go to https://demos.telerik.com/blazor-ui/tilelayout/overview

using Safari browser

Change any tile's height which contains chart. Chart has still fixed height.
Chrome and Edge browsers works normal.

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Dec 2020
1 answer
511 views

Hello!
Is it normal that the grid's OnStateChanged event gets called twice when filtering?

Other actions, such as sorting, resizing, and reordering, call OnStateChanged once.
I have an event handler that stores the state of the grid in local storage, and it's rather annoying that it gets called twice for no reason.

 

Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2020
3 answers
466 views

Hi!

I need to have a proper color palette in the editor as a toolbar that should appear if Tools="@EditorToolSets.All" is applied. I need to have an editor with descent background, highlight, and foreground/font color.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2020
1 answer
529 views

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to use the ENTER key for applying the filter in a grid. We are using the FilterMenu option in our grids.

See the attached screenshot for clarity.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Dec 2020
10 answers
5.1K+ views

Is there a way to programmatically select an active row in the Grid?  And if the active row is not visible allow scrolling the active row into view? 

 

Thanks.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Dec 2020
3 answers
593 views

I have a list of items that I can display in a TreeView as flat data source. Each of these items has a list of other items, more like a hierarchical data source. Is it possible to have a TreeView with mixed flat and hierarchical data in it? I've tried adding another TreeViewBinding, but that didn't work.

 

public class TreeItem
{
    public int Id { get; set; }
    public string Text { get; set; }
    public int? Parent { get; set; }
    public bool HasChildren { get; set; }
    public bool IsExpanded { get; set; }
    public List<SubItem> SubItems { get; set; }
}
Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Dec 2020
1 answer
425 views

Hi, 

after enable grid to single selection I want to highlight the selected row. Should I use the OnRowRender to do this, there is no built in feature to do this?

Thank you very much

Andrea

Andrea
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 20 Dec 2020
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?