Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
5 answers
626 views

I have a template for one of my columns that is bound to a bool property of the context object. 

class Model
{
  public string Name { get; set; }
  public string Guid { get; set; }
  public bool IsSelected { get; set; }
}

 

And grid columns defined like so:

<GridColumns>
    <GridColumn Field="@(nameof(Model.IsSelected))" Width="220px" Title="Name" Resizable="false">
        <Template Context="context">
            @{
                if (context is Model model)
                {
                    <TelerikCheckBox Id="cbIsSelected" @bind-Value="@model.IsSelected"/>
                    <label for="cbIsSelected" class="ml-2">@model.Name</label>
                }
            }
        </Template>
    </GridColumn>
    <GridColumn Field="@(nameof(Model.Guid))" Width="330px"/>
</GridColumns>

 

The GridSearchBox works beautifully on the Guid field, but not on the Name field. I'd like to be able to search on both. I'd appreciate guidance on how to do this.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2021
4 answers
269 views

Is it possible to use an editor in a window? The following seems to hang the application when opening the window:

@page "/test"
<div class="container-fluid">
    <TelerikWindow Left="3rem" Top="2rem" Visible="@Visible">
        <WindowTitle>Test</WindowTitle>
        <WindowActions><WindowAction Name="Close" @onclick="@(() => Visible = false)" /></WindowActions>
        <WindowContent>
                <TelerikEditor @bind-Value="Body" Width="650px" Height="400px"></TelerikEditor>
        </WindowContent>
    </TelerikWindow>   
    <TelerikButton ButtonType="@ButtonType.Button" OnClick="@(() => Visible = true)">Editor</TelerikButton>   
</div>
 
@code{
    private string Body { get; set; }
    private bool Visible { get; set; }
}
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2021
3 answers
144 views

Is it possible to close the edit view (edit template?) manually?

 

Fredrik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Iron
 answered on 01 Feb 2021
3 answers
1.5K+ views

I have the following:

<GridToolBar>
   <AuthorizeView>
      <GridCommandButton Command="Add" Icon="add">Add Product</GridCommandButton>
   </AuthorizeView>
</GridToolBar>

It works, except a visible, empty tool bar is still rendered. Is there an elegant way to get it to not render when there are no buttons in it.

My first attempt to wrap the entire GridToolBar in an AuthorizeView component doesn't work. 

Regards,

Gerhard

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jan 2021
3 answers
1.5K+ views

Hi,

 

I use a window to show a popup in a webassembly blazor project. In this window, I have a grid with +/- 2500 items and some text/date input fields. When I type some text in the textboxes or try to change the date in a datetimepicker with the keyboard, there is a lot of delay. It takes a long time before the typed text is showing in the textbox.

 

When I do the same with +/- 10 items in the grid, it works fine. The filtering in the grid works also fine without any noticable delays.

I try to use this project offline, so I need to keep all the grid items in local storage. It's not possible to do some server side filtering.

Is there a way to improve this behaviour?

Thanks

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jan 2021
6 answers
382 views

Hi, I have a problem with menu and sub-menu. The problem does not always occur, but quite often. SignalR latency is low (local server).

See attachment - after I move the mouse pointer outside the menu area, the items are still expanded.

Best regards

Konrad

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jan 2021
1 answer
1.2K+ views
It is possible to hide AnimationContainer on click outside of it?
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jan 2021
0 answers
382 views

Hello Teams

When I clicking the GridCommandButton the text should be change to remove and I have attached the Image with explanation.

                        <TelerikGrid Data=@users
                                     Groupable="false" Sortable="true"
                                     FilterMode="GridFilterMode.FilterMenu" Resizable="true"
                                     Reorderable="true" PageSize=@GridConstants.PageSize Pageable=@GridConstants.Pageable Class="ecm-grid">
                            <GridColumns>
                                <GridColumn Field="@nameof(ManageUsrAndGrp.User.Name)" Title="User Name" />
                                <GridColumn Field="@nameof(ManageUsrAndGrp.User.FullName)" Title="Full Name"></GridColumn>
                                <GridCommandColumn Resizable="false">
                                    <GridCommandButton Command="Edit" OnClick="@AddUser">Add</GridCommandButton>
                                </GridCommandColumn>
                            </GridColumns>
                        </TelerikGrid>
Thanks,

Vishnu Vardhanan

 

Vishnu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
 asked on 29 Jan 2021
6 answers
2.3K+ views

Hi

I'm trying to apply the following Class , like this , but doesn't work.. gets override by the Telerik 'k' classes.

How can I apply custom Width / Height?    thx

 

.TextBoxLarge {
    width: 400px;
    height: 50px;
}

 

<TelerikTextBox Class="TextBoxLarge" @bind-Value="@Notes"></TelerikTextBox>

Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2021
1 answer
180 views
Using moblie Safari iOS or Chrome Android.
Goto demo page
https://demos.telerik.com/blazor-ui/tilelayout/overview
Try to change tile's order or size.
Nothings happened.
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jan 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?