Our company wants
to add Telerik's reporting system to our project written in asp.net mvc.
The task is the following: the user selects filters, then the page sends these filters to the server, the server makes a query to the database according to the selected filters, creates the object, then passes this object to the report, and then the report returns to the page.
In the application, we want to use .cs reports, however the "Telerik MVC Report Viewer View" template adds a .trdp-report. If we create manually new .cs-report, we can not connect it.
In addition, we would like to store reports in a separate project. And make a separate project for rest-service too.
We did not manage to collect everything together for 2 days of studying the documentation. In short, we are already really confused)
We need a
step-by-step plan, with links to the documentation, for example:
1. Expand the rest-service, do this and that and that
2. Create a project with reports, do so and so
3. Configure the service to work with reports, do that, and that, and that
4. Connect all this to the MVC with help of this and this
5. The created object is transferred to the report that way and that way
Thanks to everyone who can help.