Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
255 views
Dear Experts,

i have a question reagrding the export functionality to PPT.
I have a report in HTML fromat. The report display a table with result and a chart.
I am looking for the code to export the chart or table into PPT by clicking on a button.
Could you please help?

Thanks

Pat.
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2010
1 answer
158 views
Hi ,

I am planning to purchase Telerik, if it supports following scenerio.


I have data in  sql ,with 3 columns in a table

(PK)column1 : navigationID
Column2: ParentID
Column3: Description

Rows are as follows:

Row1    1   1   Welcome
Row2   2    1   home
Row3    3   2   subhome1
Row4    4   2  subhome2
Row5    5   1    Contact us


I need to display same  in Front end with context menu(Add nod,edit node, delete node) on each node. and when I add new node it should insert to above table with respect to there parent.

I created one sqldatasource and added above table. and for tree control i reffered above 3 columns . for  DataFieldID = navigationID,DAtaFieldParentID=ParentID  and DataFieldTextField =Description but for some reasons I can not see any results in front end.

* could you please give me example or sample code where I can follow similar scenerio

Thanks and Regards,
Michael




Cori
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Sep 2010
2 answers
247 views
I was watching the TelerikTV's "RadTabStrip and RadPanelBar Overview" while configuring a radtabstrip, radmultipage and radajaxmanger.  Afterwards I discovered I had 4 Warnings stating:  Validation (XHTML 1.0 Transitional):  Element ... is not supported.  The elements included 'telerik.web.ui.ajaxsetting', 'updatedcontrols', and 'telerik.web.ui.ajaxupdatedcontrol' twice.  Here is the page I am working on: 
<%@ Page Title="" Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/Pages/MasterPages/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="ExamRegistration.aspx.vb" Inherits="Pages_ExamRegistration" %>
 
<%@ Register assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" tagprefix="telerik" %>
 
<asp:Content id="Content1" contentplaceholderid="ContentPlaceHolder1" runat="Server">
    <p>
         </p>
 
    <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" Runat="server">
    </telerik:RadScriptManager>
 
    <telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">
        <AjaxSettings>
            <telerik.web.ui.ajaxsetting ajaxcontrolid="RadTabStrip1"><updatedcontrols>
<telerik.web.ui.ajaxupdatedcontrol controlid="RadMultiPage1"></telerik.web.ui.ajaxupdatedcontrol>
<telerik.web.ui.ajaxupdatedcontrol controlid="RadTabStrip1"></telerik.web.ui.ajaxupdatedcontrol>
</updatedcontrols>
</telerik.web.ui.ajaxsetting>
        </AjaxSettings>
    </telerik:RadAjaxManager>
 
 
<telerik:RadTabStrip ID="RadTabStrip1" runat="server" MultiPageID="RadMultiPage1">
    <Tabs>
        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" PageViewID="rpvExamRegistration"
            Text="Exam Registration">
        </telerik:RadTab>
        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" PageViewID="rpvRegistrant" Text="Registrant">
        </telerik:RadTab>
        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" PageViewID="rpvConfirmation"
            Text="Confirmation">
        </telerik:RadTab>
    </Tabs>
    </telerik:RadTabStrip>
 
        
    <telerik:RadMultiPage ID="RadMultiPage1" Runat="server">
        <telerik:RadPageView ID="rpvExamRegistration" runat="server">
            Exam Registration<br />
            <asp:Label ID="lblMinRequirements" runat="server" Font-Bold="False"
                Font-Underline="True" Text="*Minimum Requirements"></asp:Label>
            <br />
            <asp:Label ID="lblAge" runat="server"
                Text="Age:  Must be 18 years of age as of January 1st of the licensing year.  Private Applicatiors (Farmers) must be at least 16 years old."
                Width="280px"></asp:Label>
            <br />
            <br />
            <br />
            <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Font-Bold="True" Font-Underline="False"
                Text="Exam Location"></asp:Label>
        </telerik:RadPageView>
        <telerik:RadPageView ID="rpvRegistrant" runat="server">
            Registrant
        </telerik:RadPageView>
        <telerik:RadPageView ID="rpvConfirmation" runat="server">
            Confiramtion
        </telerik:RadPageView>
        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView4" runat="server">
        </telerik:RadPageView>
    </telerik:RadMultiPage>
 
</asp:Content>
Any suggestions on getting rid of these warnings would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Alex
Alex
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Sep 2010
2 answers
92 views

Hi,

I had succesfully installed the Telerik toolkit and all was running well.
Not quite sure how - the application has suddenly generated some JS errors and thats stopping the Telerik controls to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Debashis Pyne
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Sep 2010
4 answers
299 views
Hi

Is it possible to refresh the data in a combo..? Kind like... 

RadCombo1.Requery or RadCombo1.Refresh

Thanks

Rudie
Kevin Price
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Sep 2010
3 answers
241 views
I have a Radgrid with scrolling enabled and gouping.
There are some issues I am facing with the grid.

I want to hide or show some columns based on some preferences. I have all the columns in the grid structure and I just make them visible based on the preferences. Howevere I have two columns which I want visible all the time. I have a fixed width specified for those columns in the grid declaration. For the rest of the columns I change the width in the code behind.
The issue I am having is when I have more number of columns to show the width of the first two columns changes and the grid resizes to fit all the columns in the grid width. It does not give me a horizontal scrollbar. I want those two columns to always have the fixed width i specified and have the scrollbar visible when the column count increases.

This is my grid declaration:
<telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGridCalendar" runat="server" GridLines="None" AllowPaging="true" 
                            AllowFilteringByColumn="true" Width="975px" ShowHeader="true" OnColumnCreated="RadGridCalendar_ColumnCreated" 
                            OnItemCreated="RadGridCalendar_ItemCreated" OnItemDataBound="RadGridCalendar_ItemDataBound" 
                            AutoGenerateColumns="False" EnableLinqExpressions="false" ShowGroupPanel="false" 
                            OnItemCommand="RadGridCalendar_ItemCommand" AllowSorting="true" AllowCustomPaging="false" 
                            OnNeedDataSource="RadGridCalendar_NeedDataSource">  
                            <ClientSettings Resizing-AllowColumnResize="true">  
                                <ClientEvents OnGridCreated="GridCreated" /> 
                                <Scrolling AllowScroll="true" UseStaticHeaders="true" FrozenColumnsCount="2"  ScrollHeight="450px" /> 
                              
                            </ClientSettings> 
                           <MasterTableView TableLayout="Fixed" HierarchyDefaultExpanded="true" ClientDataKeyNames="ActivityID" 
                                CommandItemDisplay="Top" DataKeyNames="ActivityID">  
                                <GroupByExpressions> 
                                    <telerik:GridGroupByExpression> 
                                        <SelectFields> 
                                            <telerik:GridGroupByField FieldName="ActivityDate"></telerik:GridGroupByField> 
                                        </SelectFields> 
                                        <GroupByFields> 
                                            <telerik:GridGroupByField FieldName="Date" FormatString="{0:d}" SortOrder="Descending">  
                                            </telerik:GridGroupByField> 
                                            <telerik:GridGroupByField FieldName="ActivityDate" FormatString="{0:d}" SortOrder="None">  
                                            </telerik:GridGroupByField> 
                                        </GroupByFields> 
                                    </telerik:GridGroupByExpression> 
                                </GroupByExpressions> 
                                <Columns> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="TimeColumn" HeaderText="Time">  
                                        <ItemStyle Width="130px" BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <HeaderStyle Width="130px" /> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "StartTime") %> 
                                                <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server">-</asp:Label> 
                                                <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "EndTime") %> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="Subject" HeaderText="Subject">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None" Width="250px"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <HeaderStyle Width="250px" /> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButtonActivity" runat="server" ForeColor="#73abc9" Font-Size="9pt" 
                                                    CommandName="ShowActivity" Font-Bold="true">  
                                                <%# Eval("Subject")%></asp:LinkButton> 
                                                <asp:Label ID="LabelSubject" runat="server" CssClass="label" Width="1px" Visible="false"><%# Eval("Subject")%></asp:Label> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="Location" HeaderText="Location" Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None" ></ItemStyle>  
                                          
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("Location")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="DueDate" HeaderText="Due Date" Visible="false" 
                                        Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("DueDate")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="Contact" HeaderText="Contact" Visible="false" 
                                        Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("Contact")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="Description" HeaderText="Description" Visible="false" 
                                        Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("Description")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="ActivityStatus" HeaderText="Status" Visible="false" 
                                        Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("ActivityStatus")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="ActivityType" HeaderText="Type" Visible="false" 
                                        Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("ActivityType")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="ActivitySubType" HeaderText="Sub-Type" Visible="false" 
                                        Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("ActivitySubType")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="Keywords" HeaderText="Keywords" Visible="false" 
                                        Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("Keyword")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="Priority" HeaderText="Priority" Visible="false" 
                                        Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("Priority")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="Participants" HeaderText="Participants" Visible="false" 
                                        Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("Participants")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="TimeSpent" HeaderText="TimeSpent" Visible="false" 
                                        Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("TimeSpent")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="PercentComplete" HeaderText="% Complete" 
                                        Visible="false" Display="false">  
                                        <ItemStyle BorderStyle="None"></ItemStyle> 
                                        <ItemTemplate> 
                                            <div> 
                                                <%# Eval("PercentComplete")%> 
                                            </div> 
                                        </ItemTemplate> 
                                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ActivityID" Visible="false" UniqueName="ActivityID">  
                                    </telerik:GridBoundColumn> 
                                    <telerik:GridDateTimeColumn DataField="Date" AllowFiltering="true" Visible="false" 
                                        DataFormatString="{0:MM/dd/yyyy}" UniqueName="Date">  
                                    </telerik:GridDateTimeColumn> 
                                                                       <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ActivityPrimaryParticipant" AllowFiltering="true" 
                                        Visible="false" UniqueName="ActivityPrimaryParticipant">  
                                    </telerik:GridBoundColumn> 
                                      
                                                                   </Columns> 
                                <CommandItemTemplate> 
                                    <asp:ImageButton ID="ImageButtonAdd" runat="server" ImageUrl="~/App_Themes/MLightning/Layout/plus-icon.png" 
                                        AlternateText="Add" PostBackUrl="~/Calendar/CalendarActivityAddSettings.aspx" />                                </CommandItemTemplate> 
                                <PagerStyle Position="TopAndBottom" PrevPageText="Prev" NextPageText="Next" Mode="NextPrev" /> 
                            </MasterTableView> 
                        </telerik:RadGrid> 

.cs code:
 private void ConfigureGridColumns()  
    {  
        DataTable dtCalendarSettings = LoadCalendarSettings();  
 
        if (dtCalendarSettings.Rows.Count > 0)  
        {              
            foreach (DataRow row in dtCalendarSettings.Rows)  
            {  
                int width = 0;  
                GridTemplateColumn col;  
 
                #region Add Columns For user Settings  
                switch (row["FieldName"].ToString().ToLower())  
                {  
                    case "status":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("ActivityStatus");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                    case "type":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("ActivityType");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                    case "subtype":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("ActivitySubType");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                    case "keywords":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Keywords");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                    case "priority":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Priority");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                    case "contact name":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Contact");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                                        case "location":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Location");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                    case "description":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Description");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                    case "participants":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Participants");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                    case "due date":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("DueDate");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                    case "percentage complete":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("PercentComplete");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                    case "time spent":  
                        col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("TimeSpent");  
                        int.TryParse(row["FieldWidth"].ToString(), out width);  
                        col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);  
                        col.Display = true;  
                        col.Visible = true;  
                        width = 0;  
                        break;  
                }  
                #endregion Add Columns  
            }  
        }  
        else  
        {  
            GridTemplateColumn col;  
            col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Location");  
            col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(120);  
            col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(120);  
            col.Display = true;  
            col.Visible = true;  
 
            col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("DueDate");  
            col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(120);  
            col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(120);  
            col.Display = true;  
            col.Visible = true;  
 
            col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Contact");  
            col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(120);  
            col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(120);  
            col.Display = true;  
            col.Visible = true;  
 
            col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Description");  
            //col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(200);  
            //col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(200);  
            col.Display = true;  
            col.Visible = true;  
 
            col = (GridTemplateColumn)RadGridCalendar.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Participants");  
            col.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(150);  
            col.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(150);  
            col.Display = true;  
            col.Visible = true;  
        }  
    } 


Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

Is it also possible to hide the horizontal scrolling completely?



Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2010
2 answers
136 views
Greetings,

I am trying to integrate the MDI Demo and the RadSkinManager chooser functionality. The only issue I have run into so far is that when I have windows open, they dissapear when when the skin is changed. The markup for my RadWindowManager is as follows..

<telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManagerMain" runat="server" 
                               RestrictionZoneID="center"
                               Behaviors="Close, Maximize, Minimize, Move, Resize" 
                               KeepInScreenBounds="true"                                   
                               VisibleStatusbar="false"
                               EnableShadow="true"
                               Animation="Fade"
                               AnimationDuration="300"
                               AutoSize="false"
                               VisibleOnPageLoad="false" 
                               IconUrl="../CSS/titlegraphic.gif" 
                               ShowContentDuringLoad="true"
                               OnClientDragStart="WindowDragStart"
                               OnClientCommand="OnClientCommand"
                               OnClientActivate="OnClientActivate" 
                               OnClientClose="OnClientClose"
                               EnableViewState="true"                      
                               >
    </telerik:RadWindowManager>


I'm not sure what I'm missing. Any help or insight would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Tom
Tom M
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Sep 2010
1 answer
126 views
I'm using GroupByExpressions and I want to order my groups on another field.

So my tables would be something like this:

SubCategoryName
Question
SortIndex

I want to group by the SubCategoryName, but sort by the SortIndex field.

Is this possible with RadGrid? I've tried every solution I could think of and cannot find a way to accomplish this.
Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2010
1 answer
288 views
I'm using the RadGrid automatic insert/update/delete functionality.  What I'm tyring to do is insert data into multiple tables  Example: I click on Add new record to add new data to table #1 (this is working fine).  I then would like to capture some of the data just entered after clicking the insert button and automatically insert this data into table #2.  How can this be done?

Thanks for any help that can be provided.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Sep 2010
4 answers
202 views
Are there any plans to add vsdoc javascript files to provide Intellisense for VS2008/10?
sky
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?