Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
201 views
Hi all,

I'm using the filter for my Grid. Everything's good.
But I'm not happy with the Filter Textbox which makes my Grid wider.
Do you know how to make it smaller?

Thanks!

Andy.
Andy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Sep 2010
2 answers
152 views
Hi all!

I would like to change the filter textbox because it makes my RadGrid wider
Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks!

Andy.
Andy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Sep 2010
2 answers
180 views
I'm trying to create a menu such that the second level items are checkboxes and added programmaticly.
Here is what I would like to create, an options menu such that it shows it show Export and Columns.  Then Columns will show the checkbox items which need to be created dynamically.

Options
 - Export
 - Columns
   -- CheckBox Item 1
   -- CheckBox Item 2

Jerome
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Sep 2010
3 answers
133 views
I have a combobox that uses load on demand.  When an item is selected, the selectedindexchanged event populates the second combobox.  When an item is selected in the 2nd combo box (everything works fine up to this point) and then the combobox loses focus, immediatetly the 2nd combobox reverts to the item at the beginning of the list and not the selected item.
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2010
2 answers
273 views
I have some drop down menus (based on css and javascript) which I want to come over the radwindows.
In previous version(2009_3_1208), this was working:

<telerik:radwindowmanager runat="server"                              
                            style="z-index:0"

However, in "Q1 2010" version, its not working. Also the z-index changed from 3000 to 100,000 :(
Raheel Ashraf
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Sep 2010
1 answer
142 views
I have a whole slew of 'appointments' that I need to display. And timeline seems to be the way to do it except that I want to have it that each appointment is on a different line. So if I have an appt on the 29th, and then another on the 30th, I want them to appear on different lines.

Is that something the scheduler can do or do I have to build it myself?

TIA - Jeff.
Veronica
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2010
1 answer
145 views

Hi,

I want to use a BinaryImage to store an image I have in the database. Since I'm using LINQ, it is very easy to retrieve the data and assign it to the BinaryImage.DataValue property.

The problem is doing the option to ‘upload’ an image. I want to use a RadUpload, preview the image and, instead of saving the file to my server, passing the binary information to the property of my Entity made by LINQ.

I’ve tried using a handler but I don’t know how to connect the binary data to my LINQ Entity.

Kind Regards,

Veli
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2010
3 answers
82 views
Hi,

Were is the name in radeditor.dialogs-IT.resx file to translate the message when you create or rename a folder with an identical name of an exist folder? I have translate all item in resx file but the massege apper in english.

Thanks

Martina Fabio
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2010
4 answers
224 views
Hi,
I cannot apply a background image on the raddock. 
Here is the simple sample code. Can you tell me how to display background properly?

Regards,
Toshiyuki

        <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server">
        </telerik:RadScriptManager>
    <telerik:RadDock ID="RadDock1" runat="server" Width="290px" HEIGHT="230px" DockMode="Docked"
                  EnableAnimation="True" Skin="Telerik" Title="Content1" style="background-image: url('../images/dock_bg.jpg')!important; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: right bottom;">
                                <ContentTemplate>
                                  
                                </ContentTemplate>
                            </telerik:RadDock>
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2010
7 answers
161 views
Dear Telerik-Team,

how can I restrict/limitate a RadDock only to a RadDockZone. Currently it is posile to place a RadDock everywhere on the page. I want to limitate the RadDock to the RadDockZone. But how?

Thanks in advanced.

Kind regards
Christan
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?