I want some sample coding for scenario...
My Requirement is,
|
Name |
2007 |
2008 |
2009 |
2010 |
|
Alexis |
100 |
200 |
300 |
400 |
|
Bharath |
150 |
200 |
250 |
300 |
|
Deepak |
200 |
250 |
300 |
350 |
|
Sangeetha |
250 |
300 |
350 |
400 |
Plz Help me on this regard…. We need this solution on or before coming Sunday(10/03/2010)…
Thanks
Alexis
Folks,
Environment Radgrid for Asp.net Ajax 2010_2_826, VS 2008 SP1.
In my Radgrid I have 3 columns. Salary, ExperienceDifferential and GrossSalary (CalculatedColumn).
I would like to have that CalculatedColumn be populated with the sum of columns Salary and ExperienceDifferential whether these 2 columns are null or not. What I noticed if ExperienceDifferential is null, the CalculatedColumn does not populate, but if ExperienceDifferential is not null CalculatedColumn does populate. Question is in order for CalculatedColumn to work, does other related columns must be not null?
Below is my column declarations and attached is the result set.
Thanks
GC_0620
___________________
<telerik:GridTemplateColumn DataField="Salary" DataType="System.Decimal" HeaderText="Salary" SortExpression="Salary" UniqueName="Salary"> <ItemTemplate> <asp:Label ID="SalaryLabel" runat="server" Text='<%# Bind( "Salary","{0:N2}") %>'></asp:Label> </ItemTemplate> </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ExperienceDifferential" DataType="System.Decimal" DataFormatString="{0:N2}" HeaderText="Experience Differential" SortExpression="ExperienceDifferential" UniqueName="ExperienceDifferential"> </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
<telerik:GridCalculatedColumn DataType="System.Decimal" DataFormatString="{0:N2}" DataFields="Salary,ExperienceDifferential" Expression="{0}+ {1}" HeaderText="Gross Salary" UniqueName="GrossSalary" Aggregate="Sum"> </telerik:GridCalculatedColumn>
In my button Save event, I have to ask the user if they have something else to do before they proceed with the save. The below js seems to execute, but doesn't return back to the event (and proceed) if I choose Cancel and I don't get my screen back if I answer OK. Am I doing something incorrect with the function?
Here is my server side code inside the Save button event:
<code>
if (tsPatientDemographics.SelectedTab.Text == "Pri Ins")
{
String s = "Sec_Ins()";
ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.Page, this.GetType(), "Secondary Insurance?", s, true);
}
</code>
Here is my js code:
<code>
function Sec_Ins() {
if (confirm("Is there Secondary or Tertiary Insurance information available?") == true) {
selectSecTab();
return false;
}
else
return true;
}
function selectSecTab() {
var tabStrip = $find("<%= tsPatientDemographics.ClientID %>");
var tab = tabStrip.findTabByText("Sec Ins");
tab.select();
}
</code>
<
telerik:GridTemplateColumn AllowFiltering="False"
UniqueName="DeleteColum">
<HeaderTemplate>
</HeaderTemplate>
<ItemTemplate>
<table width="100%">
<tr align="center">
<td>
<asp:ImageButton ID="btnEdit" runat="server" CausesValidation="False"
CommandName="Edit" ImageUrl="~/RadControls/Grid/Skins/Default/Edit1.gif"
ToolTip="Edit" />
</td>
<td>
<asp:ImageButton ID="btnView" runat="server" CausesValidation="False" Visible="true"
CommandName="View" ImageUrl="~/RadControls/Grid/Skins/Default/view.gif"
ToolTip="View" />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</ItemTemplate>
</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
rgActions_ItemDataBound
doesnt fire when user press on btnView<
telerik:RadAsyncUpload runat="server" ID="RadAsyncUpload1" OnFileUploaded="RadAsyncUpload1_FileUploaded">
</telerik:RadAsyncUpload>