Hi there,
It's been over 3 hours since I am getting this error -
"Build (web): Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2010.1.519.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."
What I did was I tried to run the Telerik.WEb.UI dll from the GAC, so dragged it in from my bin folder to the GAC. Then I undid that and tried running it from the bin folder. Since then it just refuses to build and keeps giving me the above error.
Moreover no other project is building on my machine. I have about 8-odd projects using the telerik dll. I tried restarting the Visual studio also restarted my machine, but keep getting the above error. I deleted and added by the reference and clear all temporary internet files, but to no use. I can confirm that all my applciations use .net 2.0 runtime.
Any suggestions will be of great help.
Thanks & Regards
Hi,
When I click a folder in the tree, it is loaded (the folder gets populated with children).
When this happens, I want to output extra meta information about these children to the page.
(The children that are loaded when a folder is selected are lazy loaded (or loaded on demand, if you will) from a database (I use a custom content provider)).
I've tried using the server side FileExplorer.Load event, since I've noticed that that is called every time a folder is clicked in the tree. However, the text for "testLabel" isn't updated:
Page_Load()
{
fileExplorer.Load += fileExplorer_Load;
}
void fileExplorer_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
testLabel.Text = "my new metadata for the newly loaded children"
}
Is it possible to accomplish what I'm trying to do?
Regards,
Andreas


<asp:TextBox id="txtAgencyName" runat="server" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval( Container, "DataItem.[Agency Name]" ) %>' Width="268px" ></asp:TextBox>USE [CommissionsEngine] GO /****** Object: Table [dbo].[Agencies] Script Date: 10/14/2010 11:46:11 ******/ SET ANSI_NULLS ONGO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ONGO SET ANSI_PADDING ONGO CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Agencies]( [AgencyID] [varchar](4) NOT NULL, [AgencyName] [varchar](255) NULL, [EffDate] [datetime] NULL, [ExpireDate] [datetime] NULL, [Retention] [money] NULL CONSTRAINT [DF_Agencies_Retention] DEFAULT ((0)), [FMO_OverrideID] [varchar](4) NULL, [FMO_OverrideAmount] [money] NULL CONSTRAINT [DF_Agencies_FMO_OverrideAmount] DEFAULT ((0)), [DirectorID] [int] NULL, [ND_Director_Override] [money] NULL CONSTRAINT [DF_Agencies_ND_Director_Override] DEFAULT ((0)), [IsFMO] [varchar](1) NULL, [DateEntered] [datetime] NULL CONSTRAINT [DF_Agencies_DateEntered] DEFAULT (getdate()), [EnteredBy] [varchar](50) NULL CONSTRAINT [DF_Agencies_EnteredBy] DEFAULT (suser_sname()), CONSTRAINT [PK_Agencies] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [AgencyID] ASC)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON, FILLFACTOR = 70) ON [PRIMARY] ) ON [PRIMARY] GO SET ANSI_PADDING OFFGO ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Agencies] WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_Agencies_Directors] FOREIGN KEY([DirectorID]) REFERENCES [dbo].[Directors] ([DirectorID]) GO ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Agencies] CHECK CONSTRAINT [FK_Agencies_Directors]
<a href="bbbb"> test </test><br/>