Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
89 views
Hello, I'm trying to figure out for to implement client side binding in a Sharepoint webpart using the RadGrid component.  Are there any examples that you could suggest that may help get me started?
Tsvetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2010
4 answers
140 views
Hi,

I am using RadNumaricTextBox  in my project.

I am able to set decimal digits using    RadNumericTextBox.NumberFormat.DecimalDigits
similarli i want to set Numaric length
ex:If i set Numaric Length 4,and decimal 2 then the textbox allow only
1234.23

Is it possible
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2010
0 answers
135 views
Hi,
Can you please let me know how to set the default Asp.net css styles to the Rad dropdown. Since my application has around 10 asp.net dropdowns and 2 telerik combobox. The UI for the default asp.net and telerik controls looks very much difference. Is it possible to assign default css to telerik combo box so that  both the controls looks same.

Thanks,
Anbu
Anbu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Oct 2010
1 answer
288 views
Hello,

I have a design question.  I have several products for different customers the business functionality is different however the UI is very similar.  I have four separate login pages that I'm in the process of attaching a product type and that product type determines the skin I use.  I want to be able to use a single WEB.CONFIG like this:
<appSettings>
   <!-- Sets the skin for all RadControls to Hay -->
   <add key="Telerik.Skin" value="Hay"/>
    <add key="Telerik.Skin" value="Office2007" />
    <add key="Telerik.Skin" value="Outlook" />
    <add key="Telerik.Skin" value="Sunset" />
</appSettings>
Based on the product login page I pass a product type parameter to retrieve the correct appSettings value
for the entire product site.  Has anyone done this.  Basically it's using Polymorphism but I'd
like to know if someone has tackle this challenge with Telerik

Thank You 
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2010
7 answers
133 views
I am developing one prototype application. In that application i have a radgrid within a rad panel. The rad grids are bound to a xml data source control. After postback the rad grid control is not displaying the grid texts but it recognizes the items in the data source and displaying that many rows. Only the text are not displaying.


Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2010
2 answers
180 views
Hello, 

    I Have a problem when i'm open a RadWindow with the next code in the OnClickClient event in a asp:button :

       return blockConfirm('Seguro que quieres eliminar este registro?', event, 330, 100,'','Aviso del sistema');

    The problem is, the RadMenu is on the Confirm box, like the modal background z-index of RadMenu is higher than the bottom of the RadConfirm Background, I manually edit the RadMenu z-index but it stil happening.

 

<telerik:RadMenu ID="RadMenu1" Runat="server" Flow="Vertical" Height="115px" 
Skin="Web20" style="z-index: 0" >
</telerik:RadMenu>

    Did you know what's happening? or how can i fix that?

    Thank's!
Carlos Valdez
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Oct 2010
2 answers
146 views
hi all,
 Is there any control is available which represents the buttons.i want buttons which looks good and rich,but i didn't find any button controls in the documentation, demos,and videos,pls send any information which tells about the radButtons.


thanks,
ravi
Cori
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 20 Oct 2010
1 answer
141 views
Hello guys,

I have one page,which contains one rad combo box.When I run this page individually at that time rad combo box shows properly .But when I run it inside IFrame ,then it shows one unnecessary icon .

I am attaching snaps of this issue .

If anybody know about this ,then please help.

-Thanks
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2010
5 answers
173 views

Hi

panelBar.set_cssClass() method doesn't seem to work on my project.

childItem =

new Telerik.Web.UI.RadPanelItem();

 

childItem.set_text(msgNoRecords);

childItem.set_cssClass(

"noDisplayClass");

 

 

 

...add item follows...


Am using this version:  2008.1.515.35

Any idea?

Thanks

mackey

 

Cori
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 20 Oct 2010
9 answers
234 views
I've tried to set client side focus to the first field in a tab using the OnClientTabSelected function of the tabstrip. It doesn't set focus...

Below is  my html:

<

 

telerik:RadTabStrip ID="tsPatientDemographics" runat="server" AutoPostBack="false" OnClientTabSelected="HighlightInitialTabField"

 

 

ScrollButtonsPosition="Right" MultiPageID="RadMultiPage1" BackColor="Gray" CausesValidation="False"

 

 

Align="Left">

 


Below is my js:

 

function HighlightInitialTabField(sender, eventArgs) {

                var selectedTab = eventArgs.get_tab();
               
                if (selectedTab != null) {
                    var selectedTabValue = selectedTab.get_text();

                    if (selectedTabValue == "Patient") {
                        var HospAcctno = document.getElementById("HospAcctno");
                        HospAcctno.focus();
                    }
                    else if (selectedTabValue == "Guarantor") {
                        var GuarRelToPat = document.getElementById("GuarRelToPat");
                        GuarRelToPat.focus();
                    }
                    else if (selectedTabValue == "Pri Ins") {
                        var priInsCode = document.getElementById("priInsCode");
                        priInsCode.focus();
                    }
                    else if (selectedTabValue == "Sec Ins") {
                        var secInsCode = document.getElementById("secInsCode");
                        secInsCode.focus();
                    }
                    else if (selectedTabValue == "Ter Ins") {
                        var terInsCode = document.getElementById("terInsCode");
                        terInsCode.focus();
                    }
                }
            }

When I use the onblur client side event to set focus on a field with another function, it works fine using the same type of syntax above.

During debugging, I am positive that one of the "elses" are hit and it goes into trying to set focus.

Any reason why it doesn't work with the OnClientTabSelected event?

sitefinitysteve
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 20 Oct 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?