Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
134 views
Hi,

I am using RADToolBar.I have filled RADToolBar with 3 RADToolBarButton Items which have text as Copy,Paste,Cut

I want to know which button is clicked on server side and want to dispaly in a label

like "Copy" Button is Clicked.
How can i do this
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 21 Oct 2010
3 answers
178 views
Hey everyone,

I want to show a message everytime a user inserts some record,like record inserted successfully!! .Can i add controls to grid footer like label where i can show my message?..if yes how?...also is there any demo showing this scenario.plz help...

Thanks
Amit
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 21 Oct 2010
4 answers
160 views
how to display 3 months at 1 glance in rad calender? is there ny property in RadCalender or RadDateTimePicker or RadDatePicker for this
pramodh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Oct 2010
1 answer
69 views
Hi,
i want to write this code programmetically

 

<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="rajxMgrManageEmployee" runat="server">

 

<AjaxSettings>

 

         

<telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="rtsMEManageEmployee">

 

                 

<UpdatedControls>

 

                         

<telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="pnlPlaceHolder" LoadingPanelID="rajxLdpanManageEmployee" />

 

                         

<telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rtsMEManageEmployee" />

 

                 

</UpdatedControls>

 

         

</telerik:AjaxSetting>

 

 

 

</AjaxSettings>

 

 

 

</telerik:RadAjaxManager>

 

 

 

 

 

<telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="rajxLdpanManageEmployee" runat="server" Height="25px"

 

Width="25px" HorizontalAlign="Center">

 

 

 

</telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel>


i tried to write  this code like this

 

 

 

protected override void PageLoad(object sender, EventArgs e)

 {

 

 

RadTabStrip rtsMEManageEmployee = (RadTabStrip)pnlPlaceHolder.FindControl("rtsMEManageEmployee");

 

 

rajxMgrManageEmployee.AjaxSettings.AddAjaxSetting(pnlPlaceHolder, rtsMEManageEmployee);

 

 

 

 

rajxMgrManageEmployee.AjaxSettings.AddAjaxSetting(pnlPlaceHolder, rtsMEManageEmployee, rajxLdpanManageEmployee);
}

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but RadAjaxLoadingPanel  is not showing on the page.
Please help

Thanx and Regards
Abdul shaquoor

 

Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2010
5 answers
301 views
I am using spell check(version 2009.1.311.35)  on my page but i am encountering this error after clicking i get the error "Out of memory".
could you please shed some light on what could be the problem.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2010
1 answer
75 views
I use the EnableEmptyListItem often with GridDropDownColumns.  What is the best way to make sure that the user does select something in the list and not just leave the default value?
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2010
3 answers
161 views
As we all know, RadGrid has many amaing features. But I also find that there are some things missing that feels like it should really have been there form the begining. On of these things, as far as I know, is the inability to differentiate between Updates and Inserts when it comes to editing in the RadGrid. What I mean is something simple like say a Grid with 3 columns where all 3 should be editable when you create a new record, but only 2 of them should be editable on updates (for whatever reason that might be).

This feature has been available in the Microsoft control for as long as I can remember, why is this not the case in the RadGrid? Is it just missing, or is there a good reasons for why it is not available in an easy maintainable way? There are some ways you can do this in code, but that really does seem more like a work around, rather than a really good solution to handle it. Perhaps I am a bit old fashioned, but I don't really like having to write a lot of "GUI code" for stuff that should be built in, mainly because it often gets quite hard to follow, and requires a lot of work to maintain.

So, assuming this feature isn't available and that I have just missed it, what is the best way to implement this, in a way that isn't to much of a nightmare to maintain and implement? Any why isn't it there in an easy way to begin with, I don't think that we can be the only ones with this problem?
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2010
1 answer
102 views
Radgrid don't bind after on need datasource. What do I do? 
We are not allowed to databind after on need data source.\
Any suggestions? Because my controls needs to be bind to the datasource and now its causing an error because
I put the method the fills my control with data in the onNeedDataSource and as I have said it's not Binding.
Thanks
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2010
1 answer
61 views
I have used two rad window in one window pdf as its content in second window ui for sending mail. But the window containing pdf comes over window for ui of mail.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 21 Oct 2010
3 answers
306 views
Hello,

Is it possible for a RadNumericTextBox to accept two different decimal separators dot and comma ?

Thanks,

Gautier
arnaud
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Oct 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?