Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
75 views
I'm exporting a radgrid to Excel successfully. This is my code
gvwMaterial.ExportSettings.ExportOnlyData = true;
gvwMaterial.ExportSettings.IgnorePaging = true;
gvwMaterial.ExportSettings.OpenInNewWindow = true;
gvwMaterial.ExportSettings.Excel.Format = GridExcelExportFormat.Html;
gvwMaterial.ExportSettings.FileName = String.Format("File_{0}_{1}_in_{2}.xls", aaa, bbb.ToString(), ccc.ToString());
gvwMaterial.MasterTableView.ExportToExcel();

When Excel is opened, numbers with decimals, (percents like 0.12), are rounded to 0 or 1
How I can to format this columns?

Thanks

Carlos 
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
3 answers
107 views
Hi .
    when i try to  bind data to grid it showing the error like this htmlfile: Unknown runtime error.It also showing error when i click the next page(paging) in grid.

Can  any one tell me what is the problem  here.And how to over come it.

Thank You.
Suresh K.
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
3 answers
169 views
Hi everyone.

I am trying to create my own skin to the rad grid. I tried the example 
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/styles/customskin/defaultcs.aspx

I want to put a border of 1px in the radpager but i can´t .
With firebug i see
.RadGrid td.rgPagerCell {
    border: 0 none;
    padding: 5px 0 4px;
}
if i put border :1 , the border shows up.. but this come from a web resources...  How can i create the border .

Thanks.

jolynice
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
2 answers
353 views
Hi!  I have a RadGrid which uses the FilterTemplate with a RadComboBox in GridBoundColumns.   When the page initially loads all of the filter options in the RadComboBox are not listed, however, if the page is refreshed all the options appear in the filter.

Currently the SQL statement used to initially populate the filter is in the Page_Load method, and is outside of the 'IF Not IsPostBack' logic.

 A method to refresh the combo boxes gets called in the RadGrid1_PreRender event handler.  This method takes the original SQL statement and appends a where clause which contains the value selected in the combo box by the user, after which a call to RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Rebind() is made.  The actual filtering does work as expected.

I was wondering if someone could provide some insight on how the filtering works in regards to a page initially loading, and if there is a better place to put the logic.

Thanks!
Amy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
1 answer
84 views
I am trying to apply custom Dropdown Filter in Detail grid and the filter is coming up but Filter Row Height , not sure from where its picking this height , can anyone help me on this to reduce this white space.
v s
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
3 answers
259 views
I'm using the basic features of the list box (Q2 2009) and the functionality seems to work fine. I am having an issue with how it handles page resizing and div scrolling.
1. when I resize the browser window (IE 7) - the list box does not move and it overlaps the div border, causing it to cover the footer content.
2. when I scroll the div - all other controls move up or down, but the list box stays put.

I have it sitting in a <div> that has overflow set to auto and it's height set dynamically. The same div contains several Labels. 

The short and sweet version of the aspx...

<div id="MainDiv">   
<telerik:RadAjaxPanel> 
<div id="MultipageDiv">   -- this div is set to overflow:auto in a stylesheet;   
<telerik:RadMultiPage> 
<telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageViewCustomers" runat="server">   
<div id="ViewPageDiv" >              
<asp:Table ID="Table1" runat="server" Width="800px">   
<asp:TableRow> 
<asp:TableCell>   
<telerik:RadListBox>
   
 
   
 
 
 
   
 
   
 
 
 
   
 
 
 

 

 Any ideas?

kapil sharma
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
2 answers
113 views
I have gridview that i programatically bind to a data-table. one of my column is an hyperlink column that is manually set to show the text "Update" on each row.
I created the following code in the page load event to disable the hyperlink for the appropriate columns:

'Carry out steps to figure if a each report is invoiced or not.

 

'If invoiced, the update hyperlink is disabled

 

 

Dim number_of_reports As Integer = RadGrid1.Items.Count

 

 

For i = 0 To number_of_reports - 1

 

 

If RadGrid1.Items(i)("status_column").Text = "Not Invoice" Then

 

RadGrid1.Items(i)(

"update_column").Enabled = False

 

RadGrid1.Items(i)(

"update_column").Text = "No"

 

 

End If

 

 

Next

 


At the page load event the code is handled well. But when i change pages, a postback occurs and the hyperlinks are all reset to the text "update".

I tried putting the code in the radgrid1.page_index_change event but it still does not work.
Arnaud
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
2 answers
135 views
I want to have a button such that user clicks to delete, then they button changes to some sort of confirmation (click again to delete or something)...then when they click that the second time, postback happens.

Can the RadButton do something like this?
sitefinitysteve
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
3 answers
315 views
Hi,

I am using RadChart as user control and need to use the control to load different Chart Types.I am able to load the Chart Types but unable to display them as loaded.

<telerik:RadChart ID="rcTrendGraph" runat="server"></telerik:RadChart>

this is my aspx page and in the code behind I am using the following code to Build the Graph.

for (int i = 0; i < strContentIds.Length; i++){
strDashContId = strContentIds[i].ToString();
if (strDashContId == "TGI1002"){
//Bar Graph
rcTrendGraph.ChartTitle.TextBlock.Text = "Bar Graph";
rcTrendGraph.ChartTitle.Appearance.Position.AlignedPosition=Telerik.Charting.Styles.AlignedPositions.Top;
rcTrendGraph.AddChartSeries(legend);
legend.Type = Telerik.Charting.ChartSeriesType.Bar;
rcTrendGraph.DataSource =ds;
rcTrendGraph.DataBind();
}
else if (strDashContId == "TGI1003"){
//Pie Graph
rcTrendGraph.ChartTitle.TextBlock.Text = "Pie Graph";
rcTrendGraph.ChartTitle.Appearance.Position.AlignedPosition=Telerik.Charting.Styles.AlignedPositions.Top;
rcTrendGraph.AddChartSeries(legend);
legend.Type = Telerik.Charting.ChartSeriesType.Pie;
legend.AddItem(10,"A");
legend.AddItem(20,"B");
legend.AddItem(30,"C");
legend.AddItem(40,"D");
}
else if (strDashContId == "TGI1001")
{//Line Graph
rcTrendGraph.ChartTitle.TextBlock.Text = "Line Graph";
rcTrendGraph.ChartTitle.Appearance.Position.AlignedPosition=Telerik.Charting.Styles.AlignedPositions.Top;
rcTrendGraph.AddChartSeries(legend);
legend.Type = Telerik.Charting.ChartSeriesType.Line;
legend.AddItem(10,"A");
legend.AddItem(20,"B");
legend.AddItem(30,"C");
legend.AddItem(40,"D");
}
}

I am able to get the chart generated but getting the same chart type at the end..
For Suppose strContentIds.Length=2
and for i=0 strDashContId =TGI1001
and for i=1 strDashContId =TGI1003
I need the chart as pie Graph and Line Graph to be displayed in my page.But I am able to dispaly only one of the chart type i.e, for strDashContId =TGI1003 and strDashContId =TGI1001 I am getting Pie as strContentIds[1]=TGI1003  after strDashContId =TGI1001 and getting both the charts as Pie Charts only.

Please help me out with your suggestions.

Thanks In Advance,
h@r!
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
2 answers
97 views
Sorry if I've missed something obvious, but this seems like it should be very simple. I just want to have an image button that executes some javascript when I click it.

function FBLogin(sender, args) {
    FB.login(fb_loggedin, { perms: 'email,publish_stream,offline_access' });
}

<telerik:RadButton ID="RadButton1" runat="server" Text="Login" Height="55px" Width="225px" AutoPostBack="false" OnClientClicked="FBLogin">
        <Image ImageUrl="~/Images/fb_btn.png" />
</telerik:RadButton>

Absolutely nothing happens when I click the button. If I make the image a "background" image and add some text then it works, but only if I click on the text. As you can see the button is quite large and the user should be able to click anywhere on the button, not just on the text. Also, I really don't want text (the image already has the text on it).
Scott R
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?