Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
396 views
Hi there,

I have a issue where I need to roll through each row in a grid (ClientSide).  I need to find a check box control that has been added to a specific column during the grids ItemDataBound event.

The grid looks like this:
<Columns>
<telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Feature Name" UniqueName="FeatureNameTemplateColumn" ReadOnly="false">
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Label runat="server" ID="lblFeatureName" Text='<%# Bind("FeaturePropertyName") %>'></asp:Label>
</ItemTemplate>
</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="PD" UniqueName="PackageDescriptionEdit"></telerik:GridBoundColumn>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Feature Value" UniqueName="FreeTextDataValueEdit"></telerik:GridBoundColumn>
<telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Modified" UniqueName="LastModifiedTemplateColumn" ReadOnly="true">
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Label runat="server" ID="lblLastModified" Font-Size="8pt" Text='<%# Bind("LastModifiedBy") %>'></asp:Label>
</ItemTemplate>
</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="CheckBoxEmailColumn"></telerik:GridBoundColumn>
</Columns>

That last column "CheckBoxEmailColumn" gets a server side CheckBox added to it during the ItemDataBound event:
var chk = new CheckBox {Checked = false, TabIndex = 5000, ID = "chkBoxEmail"};
eItem["CheckBoxEmailColumn"].Controls.Add(chk);

I want to go through each data row, find that CheckBox and see if it's checked or not.  Something like this:
function CallEmailWindow() {
var productid = $telerik.$('#<%= hfProductID.ClientID %>').val();
var masterTable = $find("<%= rgvProductDetail.ClientID %>").get_masterTableView();
var items = masterTable.get_dataItems();
var num = masterTable.get_dataItems().length;
 
for (var index = 0; index < num; index++) {
var control = masterTable.get_dataItem()[index].findControl("chkBoxEmail");
}
}

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Tad
TAD RHODES
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jan 2011
1 answer
57 views

Hi,

I am using scheduler control in my application and I want to enable two month view of calendar control in scheduler.

 

I am able to set two month view of calendar control in scheduler by setting MultiViewColumns property of calendar to 2 but by using this command, calender control is not navigating between dates. It just show two months view.

Am I missing something? Any help regarding this will be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Deepak

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jan 2011
3 answers
135 views
Hello,

I have a problem with my the browser vertical scrollbar. The scrollbar is disapeared when I check the checkboxes in my application (Which are placed within the radajaxpanel control).

In order to get a better understanding of the problem please view the sample application from [link was deleted because it contained dev version] Just check the "Category1" checkbox and the scrollbar will disapear.
According to my understanding that among the radajaxpanel function is to prevent isuues like this.

I have spent alot of time just trying to solve this problem.
So, plaese I need an immediate help.
It is apprecited to send me the modified code.

Regards,
Bader
Bader
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jan 2011
2 answers
114 views
I am using RadGrid and using Filter By Column functionality. My grid displays Products and Details (including pricing) after loading the Order Guide. Pricing calculation takes time so we calculate price while change the page (of RadGrid). After loading Order Guide if I want to see particular product by filter then grid shows the row but not the pricing of the item because after filter there have no code written to calculate price for filtered Row. How can I work with the Filtered Row (at which event I can get the filtered row before it displays or get loaded)? (Please refer the attached snapshot)

 
Shalabh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jan 2011
2 answers
130 views
Hi!

I've got a scheduler with 3 resources going across it. My client would like it if there was a dark line between each resource.

I tried:

div.RadScheduler .rsTopWrap .rsContentTable td {
    border-right: 1px solid Black;
}

But in Month view, that puts a column between every day. I just want a single border between resource1 | 2 | 3, top to bottom.

Any way to do that?

Mitchell
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jan 2011
8 answers
170 views
Hi all,

I made a ASP.Net rad menu (image based) which goes till level 3. Till level 2 it dont give any problem but when I add further childs then a strange problem occurs .i.e menu disappears and then come back when I hover on menu. There is not any particular position I could find where this happens. It happens randomly but frequently. It works fine in Firefox and all other browsers even works fine in IE8 also. I am facing this problem in IE6 and 7 only.

Did anybody face this problem before or anybody have idea about this problem?

Thanks in advance

Kamran Hussain Cheeta
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jan 2011
2 answers
270 views
Hi,

Is there any easy way of Vertically Aligning the Text in the PanelBarItem Header? I have tried applying style directly to the Item, and also through the use of a PanelBarHeader class I have set up in CSS, but so far no luck. I currently have a larger Image inside the PanelBar (32x32) and I would like to vertically align my Header Text in the middle of these images.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Landon
Landon
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Jan 2011
1 answer
122 views
I am experiencing a weird problem with the RadButton labeled Save Values (see image 1). I have inside a RadListView which has some RadGrids in it. When the button is clicked and the ajax call is made all works except that the style suddenly changes. You can see image 2 to see what I mean. I have a rad pager at the bottom and when it is clicked the style stays as it should. Only the RadButton causes this. Is there a bug with the RadButton that would cause this? I don't get any javascript errors and if I refresh the page it goes back to normal. Thanks in advance.
Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jan 2011
1 answer
147 views
I display pdf documents in a RadPane and when I use the SplitterBar to reduce the size of the viewing area it goes under the PDF viewer and I am not able to release it to resize.
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jan 2011
0 answers
75 views
This seems to work fine in Chrome, but not Internet Explorer 7. Any idea what might be causing this? Are there any workarounds?

Thanks!
- J
John Truong
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Jan 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?