Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
218 views
I am trying to display the items inserted into the destination listbox when multiple items are selected from the source but the items inserted is only the ones that are not duplicates since allow dupliates is set to false.  Below is my code.  However,  I am getting the items selected.  How do I get only the items that were actully inserted since it is not adding the duplicates.

Protected

Sub rlDestinationGroup_Inserted(sender As Object, e As Telerik.Web.UI.RadListBoxEventArgs) Handles rlDestinationGroup.Inserted

  'gets the selected employee name

  Dim empName As String = rdCBEmpList.SelectedItem.Text

   lblMsg.Text = empName & " was added to the following group(s): "

 ' returns the list of items selected from the Source List

  For Each item As RadListBoxItem In rlGroupListSource.SelectedItems

 lblMsg.Visible = True

 lblMsg.Text += item.Text & ", "

 Next

 End Sub

Your assistance is appreciated.

 

Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
55 views
Hai,

I have created a scheduler and Grid in which the grid drop is enabled.
When the Item is created on the drop of the grid the Appointments are not possible to "Resize or Repostion by Dragging".

Only these actions are permitted only if I do a page refresh or the postback.

What could be the reason.

Any help.


Vinu
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
67 views

Hello every one,

How to bind empty row and columns in ragrid ,
It's possible ,
After The i fill in that radgrid


Regards,
Mohamed.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
344 views
Hello

I want to place a count down timer by using JavaScript in my tool tip, which is a .ascx.
In normal pages, the script works and the timer shows. But when showing in a tool tip, it doesn't work.

Is it an abnormal behavior?

Looking forward for the answer.

Thanks in advance
Thanh Dang



Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
94 views
I've got a RadGrid with detail tables in a search application.

Often times my users are looking at the detail tables and then change the search critieria.

At that point my code rebinds the grid and the detail tables the users were looking at before and no longer expanded. The users are not excited about having to expand out the detail tables again.

What's the best way to handle this situation. Is there an easy way to get the rows that are expanded before the bind and then programmatically expand them again?

--Mark 
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
84 views
When hovering over a root item it appears that the child item all move up 1 pixel.  Can anyone tell me what are the CSS classes that are causing this?
Kate
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
6 answers
188 views
I have two schedulers. One is for users to populate with appointments. The second one is public facing. They both share the same data source though. For the public facing, as the scheduler loads and populates events I need to do the following:

- check the appointment subject. (For simplicity) If the subject is "A" then I set the background image of the cell to a color and an image
- if the subject is "B" I set it to another image and color
- I need to set the whole background image of the cell in month view. Not the background image and color for the appointment. The whole cell.
- I need to then also make the appointment invisible so that only the color and image remain.

I tried doing this in the OnAppointmentCreated event. I have the code below but this only sets the color of the appointment and not the whole cell. It also for some reason does not hide the appointment. Any help would be appreciated.

protected void RadScheduler1_AppointmentCreated(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.AppointmentCreatedEventArgs e)
{          
            if(e.Appointment.Subject.ToString() == "A")
            {
                e.Appointment.CssClass = "Custom";            
                e.Appointment.Visible = false;
            }
}

the css:
<style type="text/css">  
    .Custom .rsAptOut  
    {  
         background-color: Blue !important;  
    }  
    </style>
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
102 views
Hi,

I have two RadComboBox. combo1 and combo2.

Combo1 populates countries and combo2 states which belongs to a particular country.

How can I populate combo2 on selectedindex of combo1 using ajaxcall. ?


Thanks,
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
2 answers
232 views
Hi
      I have nestedview grid,which has two tabs and each tab has pageview section. My scenario is i have to bind the DetailView section of one of my Tab dynamically by code. I cannot swith detaiview section to bind the data. I dont know which event helps to bind the data.


-Thanks
Pieter
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
4 answers
101 views
I am working on a site that was using Qx 2008 controls.  In the process of working on the site, I migrated the controls to Q1 2009.  In the process the "gray" them was no longer available so I had to switch themes on the radtabstrip.  Any theme I select has a visual tab problem where the left x number of pixels are elevated above the rest of the tab.  See attached JPG.

Doug



Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?