Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
50 views
In a telerik grid(dynamically created.) when we are checking on the checkbox,the back color of that row is disappering. I want the color to remain as is it,while checking on the check box.



In our telerik grid ,  we gave skin="Windows7". After new insertion of records, that particular row of the grid is becoming megenta colour(backgroundcolour). Now when we are clicking(checking the checkbox) on the chechbox(telerik:GridClientSelectColumn) , the background colour of the particular row is vanishing. But again if we uncheck the checkbox , the colour is coming back. 
I want the background colour to remain as it is , even if we r checking the chechkbox.
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
3 answers
331 views
Hi all,
I have develop a Telerik Radscheduler in that i have write the code like below in iwant disable/Enable the perticuler time-slot for an event,in this disable is working fine but enable not working i can't understand why it is not enable to allow-insert.please help me where i need to change to resolve this problem...


            protected void RadScheduler1_TimeSlotCreated1(object sender, TimeSlotCreatedEventArgs e)
      {


        //Getting Business hour time
        mybusinesscalendarEntities objEntity = new mybusinesscalendarEntities();
        var Result = from bhours in objEntity.businesshours where bhours.BusinessId == businessid select bhours;
        if (Result.Count() > 0)
        {
            var Hours = (from bhours in objEntity.businesshours where bhours.BusinessId == businessid select bhours).First();
           


            //Get particular day businee hour timings and disable the time slot 


            string Day = System.DateTime.Today.DayOfWeek.ToString();
            if (Day == "Monday")
            {
                string WorkDay = Hours.MondayFromTime.Value.ToShortTimeString();
                string WorkDayStart = WorkDay.Remove(WorkDay.Length - 2, 2);
                string WorkDayEnd = Hours.MondayToTime.Value.ToShortTimeString();
                string WorkDayEndTime = WorkDayEnd.Remove(WorkDayEnd.Length - 2, 2);
                if ((e.TimeSlot.Start.TimeOfDay < TimeSpan.Parse(WorkDayStart.Trim())) || (e.TimeSlot.Start.TimeOfDay > TimeSpan.Parse(WorkDayEndTime.Trim())))
                {
                    e.TimeSlot.CssClass = "Disabled";
                    RadScheduler1.ReadOnly = true;
                }


                else


                {
                  
                    RadScheduler1.ReadOnly = false;
                    RadScheduler1.AllowInsert = true;
                    RadScheduler1.AllowEdit = true;
                    RadScheduler1.AllowDelete = true;
                    
                }
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
183 views
Is it possible to use use the sitemap as a breadcrumb with a tabstrip that is binding to a web.sitemap . Something like is provided for the menu control in the http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/menu/examples/programming/showpath/defaultcs.aspx demo but using a tabstrip instead.

Thanks,
Brian
Kate
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
54 views
Hi,

I have the grid bound to the list of objects. Object properties are two types:
Simple (just value) and HTMLRepresentation (which build the custom HTML based on the value of the simple property), which is binded to the row cell value.

What I need is to show the Simple Value on the Edit row command. Saving this value will update the HTMLRepresentation property and the grid will show what I need.

Another question is that what should I do, if the list of edited values different from the being shown. So, how can I create some kind of custom row editor?

Thanks in advance,
Mykhaylo
Andrey
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
5 answers
278 views
Hi, I am having a very silly issue, but I just can't see what I am doing wrong.

Basically, I have a standard System ComboBox that contains three items and I have added a SelectionChanged event.  This all works nicely and does what I expect.   I want to change this to a Telerik RadComboBox, so I change the gadget type to RadComboBox and change the eventArgs from System to Telerik.

My problem comes when I run the page, I can drop down the combo list, but selecting one of the values doesn't work.  Clicking on an option does nothing most of the time, occationally it will select but I can't find a way to repeat it.   With the drop down list closed I can use the mouse wheel and the cursor key to scroll through the options without a problem and the event fires as expected.

Any ideas why the mouse selection isn't working consistantly?

Many thanks.
Thad
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
107 views
Hi, 

I would like to know if it's possible for a window (modal) to open another window modal as well.

Also, I tried multiple ways to open a window using server code but none seems to work if your window is used as a control container.

Here an example

I have this page :
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Page1.aspx.cs" Inherits="RadWindowTest.Page1" %>
 
<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %>
 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
 
<head runat="server">
    <title></title>
</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server">
    </telerik:RadScriptManager>
    <telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">
        <AjaxSettings>
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="Button1">
                <UpdatedControls>
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadWindowManager1" />
                </UpdatedControls>
            </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        </AjaxSettings>
    </telerik:RadAjaxManager>
    <div>
        <asp:Label ID="lbl" runat="server" Text="PAGE 1" Font-Size="Larger"></asp:Label><br />
        <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Show Second Window"
            onclick="Button1_Click" />
        <telerik:RadWindow ID="RadWindow1" runat="server"  runat="server" Behaviors="Close" DestroyOnClose="true" VisibleStatusbar="false" AutoSize="true" Modal="true">
            <ContentTemplate>
                <asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList1" runat="server"></asp:DropDownList>
            </ContentTemplate>
        </telerik:RadWindow>
        <telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager1" runat="server">
        </telerik:RadWindowManager>
    </div>
    </form>

     <script>
         function open() {
            /*
             var x = $find("<%= RadWindow1.ClientID %>");
             x.show();
             return false;
            */
         }
    </script>
</body>
</html>

Which open the window on the button click
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
 
namespace RadWindowTest
{
    public partial class Page1 : System.Web.UI.Page
    {
        protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
 
        }
 
        protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            DropDownList1.Items.Add(new ListItem(DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString(), DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString()));
            RadWindowManager1.Windows.Add(RadWindow1);
//ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.GetType(), "open", "<script>open();</script>");
        }
    }
}


What am I missing here ?



Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
54 views

When I enter text in the radeditor and perform spell check. It workds fine on my machine. But it generates an error  on my clients machine. Deployments of the web application is done by client themself on there server.

Could not guess what might be the possible cause. please help

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
188 views
When typing in the Rad Editor, the Word and Character count does not update automatically.  The user must click inside the field (after typing) for the counts to update.

How can i make it to work automatically on every character entered or deleted?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
3 answers
93 views
When I use  LoadRtfContent to load a rtf file to the editor the spaces are removed.  So I have a line

Address                                                                                                                            Contact Info

and when the document is loaded it shows up as

Address Contact Info

Is there a setting/way to maitain the original format
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
1 answer
312 views
found the problem, surely nothing to do with telerik.



==============================================
Hi, I got following error we.ui.webresources.axd, and my site doesn't use HTTPS or making any HTTPS requests..... it work perfectly in local environment, but not remote, any idea?

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30428; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:46:15 UTC


Message: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.
Line: 6
Char: 62099
Code: 0
URI: http://demo.oslagentlive.co.nz/Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=ctl00_RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScripts_=%3b%3bSystem.Web.Extensions%2c+Version%3d3.5.0.0%2c+Culture%3dneutral%2c+PublicKeyToken%3d31bf3856ad364e35%3aen-US%3a0d787d5c-3903-4814-ad72-296cea810318%3aea597d4b%3ab25378d2%3bTelerik.Web.UI%3aen-US%3a6a161e57-3a11-41cf-8bb3-999f3e0c265b%3a16e4e7cd%3af7645509%3a874f8ea2%3a24ee1bba%3a19620875%3a39040b5c%3a1e771326%3aa7e79140%3aed16cbdc%3ae330518b%3ac8618e41%3aaa288e2d%3ab7778d6c%3a6a6d718d%3af9b9258%3bAjaxControlToolkit%2c+Version%3d3.0.30512.20315%2c+Culture%3dneutral%2c+PublicKeyToken%3d28f01b0e84b6d53e%3aen-US%3a2a404968-beb9-41c5-98fb-26019e941d81%3a13f47f54%3a4e2210e2

Kevin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?