Scenario:
I am developing an application using Telerik RadControls for ASPX.NET AJAX. I have tree
different Rad controls in the main page. A RadTreeview, a RadTabStrip and a RadGrid.
The basic functionality is: I select a node from the Treeview, that builds dynamic questions sourced from a database) in the RadTabStrip. And the answer to those questions is given by
selection an option in the single column RadGrid.
My questions are:
1. How can I set a default selection in the RadGrid?
2. When a node is selected the RadTabStrip is rebuilt but the page always blinks. How can I
avoid that blinking from the whole page running some server side code like the example here: http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-classic/treeview/Examples/Programming/ServerSideApi/DefaultCS.aspx?
3. After a node selection and rebuilding the tabstrip pages, the RadTreeView loses the selected node focus. How can I keep the focus on the previously selected node? (it has something to do with that blink, can it be from the PostBack of the page?)
4. How can I load the grid having for each row a value and a text (value is an id related to the text element)?
Thank you all.
Regards
Bruno

Scenario:
I am developing an application using Telerik RadControls for ASPX.NET AJAX. I have tree
different Rad controls in the main page. A RadTreeview, a RadTabStrip and a RadGrid.
The basic functionality is: I select a node from the Treeview, that builds dynamic questions sourced from a database) in the RadTabStrip. And the answer to those questions is given by
selection an option in the single column RadGrid.
My questions are:
1. How can I set a default selection in the RadGrid?
2. When a node is selected the RadTabStrip is rebuilt but the page always blinks. How can I
avoid that blinking from the whole page running some server side code like the example here: http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-classic/treeview/Examples/Programming/ServerSideApi/DefaultCS.aspx?
3. After a node selection and rebuilding the tabstrip pages, the RadTreeView loses the selected node focus. How can I keep the focus on the previously selected node? (it has something to do with that blink, can it be from the PostBack of the page?)
4. How can I load the grid having for each row a value and a text (value is an id related to the text element)?
Thank you all.
Regards
Bruno

<
telerik:RadSpell ID="spVenue" runat="server" ButtonText="Spell Check" ControlToCheck="txtVenueName"
AjaxUrl="~/Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler.axd" />
<
httpHandlers>
<
add path="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler" verb="*" validate="false"/>
</
httpHandlers>
<
handlers>
<
add name="Telerik_Web_UI_SpellCheckHandler_axd" verb="*" preCondition="integratedMode" path="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler"/>
</
handlers>

GridButtonColumn myCommandButton = new GridButtonColumn();myCommandButton.ButtonType = GridButtonColumnType.PushButton;myCommandButton.CommandName = "MyCommand";myCommandButton.Text = "MyCommand";myGrid.Columns.Add(myCommandButton);