Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
208 views
Hello,

I have a RadGrid which has a skin of WebBlue. I have turned the EnableHoverStyle on and the AllowRowSelect is also True.
How can I make the selected row style the same as the highlighted row style?
I know I can edit the Selected row style manually but I just want it to be exactly the same as the hover style.

Thank You
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
3 answers
143 views
So I have a radgrid with a master table view and within that a details view for each index in the master table view. What i want to do is export just the master table view without the details. and also export the details with just the relationship key linking back to the index it is detailing for. What is the best way to do this?

-Brad
Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
2 answers
154 views
I have a RadGrid bound to an EntityDataSource on a page that I also have a RadFilter.  If I press enter when focus is in one of the RadFilter input fields, it causes the grid to trigger an export in whichever format is first in the CommandItemSettings.  I've tried disabling enter with this method - http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/grid-cancel-enter-arrow-keypress.html on the RadGrid and it didn't help.  The RadFilter doesn't have the same events, so I couldn't add it there.  It also makes no difference if I position the CommandItem at the top or bottom.  This is with the RadFilter positioned below the RadGrid.
Nikita Gourme
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
6 answers
249 views
Hello,

I have a line chart which uses different PointMark Figures (Cross, Star etc.) depending on what lines are displayed from a custom list.  However, on the legend I always get a circle as the icon.  How can I set the legend to show the PointMark Figure set on the appropriate line?

I have read about setting the Appearance.FillStyle.FillSettings.BackgroundImage property, but the PointMark Figures are accessed by string and are as far as I can tell not static images.

Thanks in advance.
Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
3 answers
117 views
Hi,

I am using the Telerik version of 2010.1.415.35 in my application with .Net framework 3.5 and VS2010.

I am facing problems with design of one of my user control. I am not able to see any controls in the control's design. If I replace this
Telerik.Web.UI.dll with other version of 2008 or 2011 then it shows the complete design correctly.

I am not able to get why this problem is occurring and even if its coming up then why not for any other page or control.

Please let me know any solution to this.

Thanks.

Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
1 answer
201 views
Hi,

My radgrid has skin = "Black" I want to change the font color of the item when a row is selected. How to do?

Thanks,
Aradhya
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
6 answers
193 views
Hi can anyone tell me how to implement google like filtering for gridboundcolumn's are using filtertemplate
i found an example which is similar to my requirement click here

i want to use common method and javascript and want to filter the record based on filter column selected, in above example its filtering for only 1 column [ City dropdown]. i want to use same concept for all the bound columns
Hiren
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
1 answer
184 views
Hello,
I'm having a problem with a RadSplitter displaying properly in firefox ( I'm testing in version 3.6).  In IE it displays to the full height of 100%. In Firefox it displays to about 50% of the page.  Funny thing is if I set the RadSplitter to a fixed height of say 700px instead of 85% it looks fine.  We prefer  not to set the height to a fixed value and use percentages instead.
Code below:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<style type="text/css">
        .StdFont {FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; vertical-align: top;}        
        .BoldFont {FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; vertical-align: top; padding-right:5px}
        .TableBase { width: 100%;}
        .Textfont{FONT-FAMILY:Arial;FONT-SIZE:11px;}
        .ReqFont{FONT-SIZE: 0.9em; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-WEIGHT:Bold;}
        .AjaxLoadingPanelBackground { height: 100%; background:#fff; } 
        .AjaxLoadingPanel { margin-top: 25px; } 
</style>
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" style="height:100%; margin=0px;">
<head runat="server">
    <title>My Maintenance</title>
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" /> 
</head>
<body style="margin:0px;height:100%;overflow:hidden; cursor:default;"  >
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
 <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
      
    function checkallList(source)
    {      
        var lbl = source.nextSibling;
        var chkBoxlist = <%=lblBranchSelection.ClientID %>;
        var chkBoxCount = chkBoxlist.getElementsByTagName("input");
        var i;
        for(i = 0; i < chkBoxCount.length; i++)
        {
            if (source.checked)
            {
                lbl.innerHTML = 'Deselect All'
                chkBoxCount[i].checked = true;
            } 
            else 
            {
                lbl.innerHTML = 'Select All'
                chkBoxCount[i].checked = false;
            }
       }
    } 
</script>
<rad:RadScriptManager runat="server" ID="radSM" AsyncPostBackTimeout="3600"></rad:RadScriptManager>
    <cc1:header id="Header1" title="My Maintenance" runat="server"></cc1:header>
    <asp:Panel ID="pnlMain" runat="server">
    <div>        
    <rad:RadSplitter runat="server" id="RadSplitter1"  Orientation="Vertical" width="98%" height="85%" LiveResize="True" HeightOffset="10" VisibleDuringInit="false" >
         <rad:RadPane runat="server" id="LeftPane" width="2%"  Collapsed="false">            
            <rad:RadSlidingZone ID="RadSlidingZone2" runat="server"  ExpandedPaneId="RadSlidingPane1" DockedPaneId="RadSlidingPane1">            
            <rad:RadSlidingPane ID="RadSlidingPane1" runat="server"  EnableDock="true"  MinWidth="355"
                CollapseMode="Both" Title="Filter" TabView="TextOnly" Width="380px" >
            <asp:Panel ID="pnlHolder" runat="server">
            <vpw:MyLink ID="lnkMy" runat="server"  Type="MyPage" />            
            <br />
                <asp:Panel id="pnlSelection" Width="95%" HorizontalAlign="Center" Runat="server" GroupingText="Filter Criteria" CssClass="BoldFont">
                <br />
                    <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%">
                        <tr>
                            <td valign="top" width="20%" align="left"></td>
                            <td ></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                            <td valign="top" width="20%" align="left">
                                <asp:Label id="lblDepts" Runat="server" CssClass="BoldFont">Department:</asp:Label></td>
                            <td valign="top" align="left">
                                <asp:dropdownlist ID="ddlDepts" runat="server" CssClass="StdFont">
                                </asp:dropdownlist></td>
                        </tr>                                   
                        <tr>
                            <td valign="top" align="left">
                                <asp:Label id="lblBranch" Runat="server" CssClass="BoldFont" > Branch:</asp:Label></td>
                            <td valign="top" align="left">
                                <asp:Panel ID="pnlBranchList" runat="server"  Width="95%" Height="150px" ScrollBars="Auto">
                                    <asp:CheckBoxList ID="lblBranchSelection" runat="server"                                       
                                        Width="93%"  BorderWidth="1" BorderStyle="Solid" CssClass="StdFont" Font-Bold="false" >                             
                                    </asp:CheckBoxList>
                                     <asp:CheckBox ID="chkSelectAllList" runat="server" onclick="javascript:checkallList(this)" Text="Select All" />                                   
                                </asp:Panel>
                            </td>
                        </tr>              
                        <tr>
                            <td valign="top" align="left"> 
                                 </td>
                            <td valign="top" align="left"> 
                                </td>
                        </tr>                  
                   </table>
                </asp:Panel> 
                <br />
                <asp:Panel ID="pnlFilter" Runat="server" Width="90%" HorizontalAlign="Center"  GroupingText="Additional Filter Criteria" CssClass="BoldFont">
                    <br />
                    <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%">                               
                        <tr>
                            <td valign="top" align="right" >
                                <asp:Label id="Label1" Runat="server" CssClass="BoldFont">Status: </asp:Label></td>
                            <td valign="top" align="left">                                  
                                    <asp:CheckBoxList ID="chklstStatus" runat="server"                                         
                                        Width="93%"  BorderWidth="2" BorderStyle="Inset"
                                        CssClass="StdFont" Font-Bold="false">                               
                                    </asp:CheckBoxList>
                                <%--</asp:Panel>--%>                           
                            </td>                                           
                        </tr>                      
                        </table>                    
                </asp:Panel> 
                <asp:Panel ID="pnlButton" runat="server">
                    <table>
                        <tr>                           
                            <td valign="top" align="left">                      
                                <asp:Button ID="btnRefreshGrid" runat="server" Text="Refresh Grid"  OnClick="btnRefreshGrid_Click"  >
                                </asp:Button >                              
                                </td>
                        </tr>
                                        </table>
                </asp:Panel>
            </asp:Panel> 
            </rad:RadSlidingPane>
            </rad:RadSlidingZone>
         </rad:RadPane>
         <rad:RadSplitBar runat="server" id="RadSplitBar1" />
         <rad:RadPane runat="server" id="RightPane"  Width="100%">
           <rad:RadSplitter runat="server" id="InnerSplitter" Orientation="Horizontal" LiveResize="true" >
             <rad:RadPane runat="server" id="TopPane" Height="30%" Width="98%">
             <asp:Panel id="pnlGrid" Width="98%" HorizontalAlign="Center" Runat="server" borderwidth="0px" Height="98%">            
                <rad:RadGrid id="RadGrid1"                                                                                                                                 
                        ShowStatusBar="false" 
                        runat="server" 
                        AllowPaging="True" 
                        AllowSorting="True"
                        AllowMultiRowSelection="False" 
                        AutoGenerateColumns="false"                                                                                                                                                 
                        EnableViewState="true" 
                        OnNeedDataSource="RadGrid1_NeedDataSource" 
                        OnItemCommand="RadGrid1_ItemCommand"                                                                                             
                        Width="100%"   Height="100%"  Skin="Windows7" AllowFilteringByColumn="true"  EnableLinqExpressions="false">
                        <MasterTableView  Width="98%" TableLayout="Fixed"  EnableViewState="true"  CommandItemDisplay="None"  >
                            <Columns>    
                                <rad:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="CheckBoxTemplateColumn" 
                                    HeaderStyle-Width="3%" 
                                    AllowFiltering="false"
                                    Resizable="false">                                    
                                    <ItemTemplate>
                                        <asp:CheckBox id="CheckBox1" OnCheckedChanged="ToggleRowSelection" AutoPostBack="True" runat="server"></asp:CheckBox>
                                    </ItemTemplate>
                                </rad:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                <rad:GridButtonColumn UniqueName="GridNewList" 
                                    ButtonType="ImageButton" 
                                    CommandName="NewList"
                                    HeaderStyle-Width="5%"  
                                    HeaderText="Add Rule"                                   
                                    Resizable="false" 
                                    ImageUrl="Images\Plus.png" >                                
                                </rad:GridButtonColumn>
                                <rad:GridBoundColumn                                     
                                    DataField="PublicKey" 
                                    DataType="System.String" 
                                    HeaderText="ID"    
                                    Visible="True"                                                   
                                    UniqueName="PublicKey"
                                    HeaderStyle-Width="55px"
                                    AllowFiltering="true" 
                                    Resizable="true" 
                                    HeaderStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" 
                                    ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" >
                                    <ItemStyle />
                                </rad:GridBoundColumn> 
                                <rad:GridBoundColumn                                     
                                    DataField="Key" 
                                    DataType="System.Int32" 
                                    HeaderText=" ID Key"    
                                    Visible="False"                                                   
                                    UniqueName="Key"
                                    HeaderStyle-Width="30px"
                                    AllowFiltering="false" 
                                    Resizable="false">
                                    <ItemStyle />
                                </rad:GridBoundColumn>                                                                                  
                                <rad:GridBoundColumn 
                                    DataField="Name" 
                                    DataType="System.String" 
                                    HeaderText="Name"                                                       
                                    UniqueName="Name"     
                                    HeaderStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" 
                                    ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" 
                                    HeaderStyle-Width="15%" 
                                    AllowFiltering="true">
                                    <ItemStyle />
                                </rad:GridBoundColumn> 
                                <rad:GridBoundColumn 
                                    DataField="Status" 
                                    DataType="System.String" 
                                    HeaderText=" Status"                                                       
                                    UniqueName="Status" 
                                    HeaderStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" 
                                    ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Left" 
                                    HeaderStyle-Width="40px" 
                                    AllowFiltering="false"
                                    Visible="true"
                                    Resizable="false">
                                    <ItemStyle />
                                </rad:GridBoundColumn>                                                                                              
                            </Columns>                           
                        </MasterTableView>
                        <ClientSettings EnableRowHoverStyle="true" 
                                        Resizing-AllowColumnResize="true"
                                        Resizing-AllowRowResize="false"  
                                        Resizing-EnableRealTimeResize ="false"                                                     
                                        Resizing-ClipCellContentOnResize ="false"                                         
                                        AllowColumnsReorder="true"
                                        EnablePostBackOnRowClick="true" >                                                    
                            <Scrolling AllowScroll ="true" UseStaticHeaders="true"  />                                                                 
                        </ClientSettings>
                        <PagerStyle   Mode="NextPrevAndNumeric" Height="10px"  VerticalAlign="Bottom" Position="Bottom"></PagerStyle>
                    </rad:RadGrid>        
                </asp:Panel>        
             </rad:RadPane>
             <rad:RadSplitBar runat="server" id="RadSplitBar2" EnableResize="true"  Height="100%"/>
             <rad:RadPane runat="server" id="BottomPane" Width="98%" >
                <iframe id="frm1" runat="server" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0"></iframe>
             </rad:RadPane>
           </rad:RadSplitter>
         </rad:RadPane>         
        </rad:RadSplitter>         
     </div>
    </asp:Panel>
    <cc1:footer id="Footer1" runat="server" Height="11px" ></cc1:footer>       
    </form>    
</body>
</html>

Please advise on what I'm missing. thanks.
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
6 answers
184 views
I am using RabTabStrip.Net2.dll v3.6.6.  I would like the tab to be bottom to top, why following code shows the same orientation as I use TopToBottom?

<

radts:radtabstrip id="tab" Orientation="HorizontalBottomToTop" Runat="server" AutoPostBack="True" SelectedIndex="0" Skin="WebBlue">

<Tabs>

<radts:Tab Text="Tab1" ID="Tab1" Width="100"></radts:Tab>

<radts:Tab Text="Tab2" ID="Tab2" Width="100"></radts:Tab>

<radts:Tab Text="Tab3" ID="Tab3" Width="100"></radts:Tab>

<radts:Tab Text="Tab4" ID="Tab4" Width="100"></radts:Tab>

</Tabs>

</

radts:radtabstrip>

Dhiyanes
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
1 answer
140 views
Hi, 
I've been trying out the  telerik control and  realized that the ClientDataString method is  not  available any more in the RadComboBoxItemsRequestedEventArgs class. 

I am working on a migration project from old telerik control to newer one, I am using version 2011.2.712.35, what is the  alternate method that I should use. 

Cheers 

       
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?