Hi all, I know this a more a general .NET question, but hopefully someone can help.
I've got a service that simply returns a string, which i use to populate the Tooltip.
Runs all fine locally through the IIS development environment, but when i deploy it on my server to run through IIS it errors.
Initially the error was due to be not having <webServices> reference in my web.config.
I've now added that in and am getting a different error.
I've limited it down to this line:
<WebMethod()> _
<ScriptMethod(ResponseFormat:=ResponseFormat.Json)> _
Public Function GetDataByRegion(ByVal context As Object) As String
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpServerType..ctor(Type type) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpServerProtocol.Initialize() at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean& abortProcessing)
If it's not specified the service seems to return XML ok.
Whats going on ?
Protected Sub RadScheduler1_AppointmentClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.SchedulerEventArgs) Handles RadScheduler1.AppointmentClick, it only fires when i do double-click witch also fires the edit appointment. is it not supposed for only one click on an appontment for this event fire?
Many thanks FEST

<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server"> </telerik:RadScriptManager> <asp:ObjectDataSource ID="dsNavMenu" runat="server" OldValuesParameterFormatString="original_{0}" SelectMethod="Get" TypeName="NavMenu_BLL"> <SelectParameters> <MyUser:CurrentUserParameter Name="UserName" /> </SelectParameters> </asp:ObjectDataSource> <telerik:RadMenu runat="server" ID="mNav" DataFieldParentID="ParentId" DataSourceID="dsNavMenu" DataTextField="Link" DataFieldID="Id" DataNavigateUrlField="NavigateUrl" Skin="Default" CssClass="Menu" EnableViewState="false"> </telerik:RadMenu>