Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
149 views
Hi
I've started to use the radRibbonBar control following the demo example, but I've noticed that in WebKit-based browsers (Both Chrome & Safari) the buttons in the Paragraph RibbonBarGroup of the Home RibbonTab don't render connrectly at first load, if I switch to another ribbon tab and then back to the Home tab the button will render correctly.
There is another strange thing that happens, the incorrect render is diferent every time I refresh the page

In the attached image you can see the error on chrome as an example.

Thank you in advance
Ivan Zhekov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2011
8 answers
280 views
We are using version 2008.3.1105.35.  I have a page that uses a asp:gridview which contains a link to open a rad window.  The grid is long and requires vertically scrolling.  The rad window used to open at the top of the page and have the background disabled.  Now the window opens at the scrolled position and causes firefox to scroll up so you can only see the top of the modal window.  This seems to only happen in firefox.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2011
2 answers
93 views
Does Notification Control Work With Framework 2.0?
Patrick Huang
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Oct 2011
2 answers
136 views
Hi guys I have a big problem with splitters, first I'm using a MasterPage and a vb page, I want to insert a loading panel, well I need the RadAjaxManager to do that.

When I set the EnableAJAX=false in the RadAjaxManager the splitter uses the 100% of the screen, but the loading panel doesn't work, I set the EnableAJAX=true, and in fact, loading panel works fine, but the splitter doesn't use the 100% of the screen size, I checked the height property on splitter and is set to 480px, bud I didn't change nothing. Please help me

There is my masterpage file:

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en">
<head id="Head1" runat="server">
    <style type="text/css">
        html, body, form
        {
            height: 100%;
            padding: 0px;
            margin: 0px;
        }
    </style>
</head>
<body style="background-color: #FFFFFF; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px;
    margin-right: 0px;">
    <form id="form1" runat="server" >
    <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="WMContentPlaceHolder" runat="server">
    </asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
    </form>
</body>
</html>
And there is my web page:
<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="ramMain" runat="server" EnableAJAX="true"
    EnablePageHeadUpdate="false">
    <AjaxSettings>
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadTreeView1">
            <UpdatedControls>
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadSplitter1" LoadingPanelID="ralpMain" />
            </UpdatedControls>
        </telerik:AjaxSetting>
    </AjaxSettings>
</telerik:RadAjaxManager>
<telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="ralpMain" runat="server" >
</telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel>
 
    <telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter1" runat="server" Width="100%"
        VisibleDuringInit="false" PanesBorderSize="0" ResizeWithParentPane="true" ResizeWithBrowserWindow="true">
Waldir
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Oct 2011
3 answers
139 views
I have three RadDockZones with RadDocks in them.  When I move certain RadDocks from one RadDockZone to another I get the following exception:

Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Failed to load viewstate.  The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request.  For example, when adding controls dynamically, the controls added during a post-back must match the type and position of the controls added during the initial request.

The RadDocks contain dynamically added content consisting of various User Controls.  I save Layout DockStates in a database in the save event and load them in the load event. I create the RadDocks from state in the Page_Init event.  If it matters the three dockzones are contained in a RadSplitter.

Is there another event I should be handling, like the DragEnd event?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Andy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 27 Oct 2011
2 answers
429 views
I uninstalled the trial version before installing the dev. Created a new project solution when dev was installed, using F4, the controls are not showing up in the toolbox, try to use the telerik toolbox config, and choose the F4 option. The tool shows that the version in toolbox is the current one.I did this before and after reset the toolbox, and still not showing. try to repair the installation, and still not showing up, delete files from %localappdata%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\*.tbd, use the tool, and I see that the file for displaying the toolbox(toolbox.tbd), is different that the one that is used for reset after I run the config toolbox tool, but VS 2010 is not showing up the tools.

Can you help?

Thanks!
Fernando Gongora Sosa
Fernando Jose
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Oct 2011
5 answers
182 views
Hi

I would like to have a custom button in the column header to reset the current filter value. I did this by creating a custom command ResetFilter, with the UniqueName as CommandArgument and some logic on ItemCommand.

But I would like to use the regular grid mechanic, a button with the CommandName Filter and ComandArgument Pair("NoFilter", UniqueName). How is this achieved? I just end up with an exception of string could not be cast to System.Web.UI.Pair.

Thanks!
Elliott
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 27 Oct 2011
1 answer
84 views
RadEditor in Sharepoint 2010 SP1 doesn't works

Hi, after to apply the SP1 and August 2011 CU, the RadEditor seems not working when is in a RadAjaxPanel. According with the stack trace (js) the problem is in the next script:

Telerik.Web.UI.Editor.Modules.RadEditorHtmlInspector.callBaseMethod(this,"dispose");
  c is null

MicrosoftAjax.js

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'apply': object is null or undefined
ScriptResource.axd?d=lI4GBBPOhB4Zcf6kyDFujm4Ja0NSR2z_uNkLxbjbyFwoxyFTYUCSCx2vZaWRtY0xMD1OKViMXMR42wVjTttBvWOvsHpuusu5R_yQdb4Gyj9k4vhFumRFnkBY4p1IePVivOWjmto05Fs18MNy7nwsH2Tlmsk1&t=5c2f384e, line 5 character 19552

I'm working with the last version of telerik (2011.2.915.35)

Somebody else have the same error or have some information about that?

Thanks alot
Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2011
1 answer
161 views
Hi,

Is it possible to add and remove the .ClientEvents.OnValueChanged  using javascript of jquery?

Thanks
Karl
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Oct 2011
5 answers
127 views
I'm new to the Telerik ASP.Net controls.

Question - is there somewhere in the help or samples that shows two datetimepickers linked? 
Explanation - I have a form with two datetimepickers...a start date/time and an end date/time.  The client wants to be able to select a date and time to start, but the end time MUST be later than the start date/time; however, the end DATE can be the same as long as the end TIME is later.
Example1 - start date/time  11/11/11 2:00am    end date/time 11/11/11 4:00pm - this is ok
Example2 - start date/time  11/11/11 5:00pm    end date/time 11/12/11 2:00am - this is ok

I would like the end date/time to ALLOW the same DATE, but NOT ALLOW the same or earlier time.

What's the answer?
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?