Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
232 views
Hi,
    I am using list box with load on demand option. The issues i am facing here is

1. Not able to drag and drop Items(EnableDragAndDrop) between two list box and AllowTransferOnDoubleClick is not working

2. List box Load On Demand is not working inside RadMultiview and also in Expand Collapse panel, So i placed it in panel, that is working.


Appreciate quick response on this

Thanks.

Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
1 answer
149 views
When I drop a telerik control onto an .aspx page the Telerik dlls are NOT copied into the Bin folder. (I have to do it manually)
Also, sometimes the Smart Tag doesn't display options to intall the RadAjaxManager ,RadScriptManager or RadStyleSheetManager .
I'm using 2008 Q3 ASP.NET.Ajax


Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
5 answers
174 views
I'm trying to use a radeditor inside a radwindow template (so I can get the results in code-behind).  I used this demo as a template:
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/window/examples/contenttemplatevsnavigateurl/defaultcs.aspx

The other controls in the template render and function fine but the radeditor simply does not appear

    <telerik:RadWindow runat="server" ID="RadWindow_ContentTemplate" RestrictionZoneID="ContentTemplateZone"
        Width="700px" Height="500px" Modal="true">
        <ContentTemplate>
            <div class="contButton">
                <asp:TextBox ID="Textbox1" runat="server" />
            </div>
            <asp:TextBox ID="tbxCombinedFile" runat="server" />
            <div class="contButton">
                <asp:Button ID="Button2" Text="send value through code-behind" runat="server" OnClick="Button2_Click" /></div>
            <asp:Button ID="btnSaveEditor" Text="Save File through code-behind" runat="server"
                OnClick="btn_Editor_Save" /></div>
            <div id="editorWrapper" style="padding: 5px; display: none;">
                <telerik:RadEditor runat="server" ID="RadEditor1" Height="444px" EditModes="All"
                    StripFormattingOnPaste="None" StripFormattingOptions="None" ToolbarMode="Default"
                    Width="699px" Skin="Telerik">
                    <Content>
                    </Content>
                    <SpellCheckSettings SpellCheckProvider="PhoneticProvider" WordIgnoreOptions="None">
                    </SpellCheckSettings>
                </telerik:RadEditor>
            </div>
        </ContentTemplate>
    </telerik:RadWindow>
david
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
13 answers
212 views
Hello,

We are facing strange behaviour of rad window.
When we force from server side code, that rad window is opened maximized on clinet load, IE(8) browser hangs taking 100% of CPU time. When window is restored to predefiend size, or minimized, it goes back to normal.

Also, if window is opened in predefined size on client side, and then maximized by client (manual action or script, whatever) it also hangs. However, after few manual repetions, it can stay maximized with normal CPU load.

This happens with several different rad windows we are using across our application.

Thanks for prompt reply!
Marijana
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
2 answers
80 views
Hi all:

I need to log when a user moves a file.  Right now, then a user updates a file, I save a reference to it (filepath location), who uploaded it, and when.  If this file gets moved to another location, I need to update this records to now specify where it's been moved to.  I thought I could use the e.Command = "MovedFile", but since it's called BEFORE the file is moved, it's still referencing the current location. Anyone know of a way for me to achieve this?
Terri-Lynn
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
1 answer
88 views
I am simply calling radConfirm which opens up the default "OK" and "Cancel" buttons. However the "Cancel" button does not have focus.
   Is there a property or client side code that can set focus on "Cancel" button
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
3 answers
116 views
I have created and saved a skin using the Visual Style Builder and now want to add controls and style them. Is there a way to import and select new controls?
Bozhidar
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
2 answers
271 views
I am using RadNotification control to show the results of sending emails.

Emails are being sent asynchronously and I want to trigger a notification on the async callback. When I try to change the notification text from this function, it does not change it on the notification, showing the initially set message.

Any suggestions? Here is my c# code:

      protected void SendEmail(string Subject, string MessageBody, string EmailList)
        {
             MailMessage mail = new MailMessage();
            //set the addresses
             string SelectedEmails = "";
            mail.From = new MailAddress("noreply@domain.com");
            string[] Emails = EmailList.Split(';');
            foreach (string Email in Emails)
            {    //remove duplicates
                if (SelectedEmails.IndexOf(Email) == -1)
                {  mail.To.Add(Email);
                    SelectedEmails +="; "+ Email;}
             }

            //set the content
            mail.Subject = Subject;
            mail.Body = MessageBody;
            //send the message
            SmtpClient smtp = new SmtpClient();
            Object userState = mail;
           //Attach event handler for async callback
            smtp.SendCompleted += new SendCompletedEventHandler(smtpClient_SendCompleted);
            //Send the email asynchronously
            smtp.SendAsync(mail, userState);
        }


        protected void smtpClient_SendCompleted(object sender, System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs e)
        {
            //Get UserState as MailMessage instance from SendMail()
            MailMessage mailMessage = e.UserState as MailMessage;
            if (e.Cancelled)
            {
                ShowNotification("Sending of email message was cancelled. Address=" + mailMessage.To[0].Address);
            }

            if (e.Error != null)
            {
                ShowNotification("Error occured, info=" + e.Error.Message);
            }
            else
            {
                string EmailRecepients = "";
                int count = mailMessage.To.Count;
                for (int i = 0; i < count; i++)
                {
                    EmailRecepients += "\r\n" + mailMessage.To[i].Address;
                }
                ShowNotification("Notification was sent successfully to:" + EmailRecepients);
            }
        }

        protected void ShowNotification(string NotifcationText)
            {
                RadNotification1.Text = NotifcationText;
                RadNotification1.Show();
            }
Yuriy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
3 answers
116 views
I am currently working with the latest internal build (01608Telerik.Web.UI_2011_2_1025_Dev_hotfix) and it seems that many of my radtooltips that were rendering properly in the last release build are now not rendering in IE9, FireFox 7 or Chrome. Only the callout shows. The tooltips render properly in IE8 and IE7. This only affects radtooltips that are managed by a radtooltipmanager. Is anyone else reporting this for this internal build?

Thanks
Mike
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
1 answer
149 views
I created a en-US-Custom.txt  file. When i do this in my local machine and run the spell checker it is working fine.
But when the same was done on a server and launched the spell checker, then it thows an error.

RadSpell error. Server returned error: 500 Please, see the help for more details: RadSpell 3.x - Configuration - SpellCheckHandler./Core/Resources/Controls/RadControls/Spell/Telerik.RadSpellCheckHandler.ashxExpected ';'A fatal error has occurred

From the below link , i came to know its an unhandled exception.
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/preview-thread/aspnet/spell/radspell-server-return-error-500-expected.aspx#1240142

After running the firebug in firefox, i got the below error.

e.target.tagName is undefined

Pls help me on this.

Regards,
Vinay
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?