Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
274 views
Is there a way to change the default radalert,radconfirm,radprompt window height?  I didn't see anything in the css file for this.

I don't want to have to pass a height or width to the windows as I want them to autosize.  However the minimum height is too big. If i send text to a radalert:  radalert('Too Big!') for instance.  The height of the window is twice the size needed. 
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Nov 2011
1 answer
205 views
I want to show checkboxes for only child nodes i.e hide checkbox for paent nodes.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Nov 2011
1 answer
107 views
Treeview is not in expanded state after postback.I want to retain the same after postback.how can I do this?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Nov 2011
11 answers
291 views
I have a ASPX web site with Telerik controls and jQuery but there is a HTML page without any aspx or Telerik controls (*.html).
How to include jQuery in this HTML page?
Andrey
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2011
1 answer
130 views
I have an edit button in a grid. When I click on it the grid disapears. If I click on a tab the reload of the tab causes the edit to work but for the tab I clicked on. Clues?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Nov 2011
2 answers
299 views
I am creating the columns in the grid dynamically and there is a checkbox in the first column. It is appearing disabled. I would like to have the checkbox enabled. Can some one throw some pointers please?
Deepak Vasudevan
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Nov 2011
2 answers
131 views
Is it possible to setup the calendar to ONLY postback when the end date of a range is selected. Right now i have AutoPostback set, but it is obviously posting back when the start date of the range is selected which returns no results some times.

Any help would be great!

Duncan
Duncan
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 14 Nov 2011
1 answer
320 views
Hi I have a grid with 10 Columns which i bind with different data sources at different times.
based on the Databinding my columns gets visible.
Now when i click on a certain column which my grids get sorted for the first time.

now i again bind the grid by perofrming some page action. the problem is my grid still has previously sorted column and my new datasource does not contain this column. due to this i am getting error.

I need something which will deselect any sorted column when i rebind the datasource.

Example:
Grid has datasource with Name, ID and Age Field.
I sort on Name first.

Now i will bind grid with new Datasource which has only ID and Age.

at this moment i am getting error that your datasource does not have column name "Name" for sorting.

Kindly help me.
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 14 Nov 2011
2 answers
208 views
I have a foreach loop that iterates through the selected items that have multiple columns in my RadListBox

Example: 

foreach(RadListBoxItem item in AvailableSoftwareList.SelectedItems)
{
// get values from selected item.
}

So "item.Value" is a string of all the values within the selected row. How would I select those individual values?

Current: item.Value
Value: { ProductId = "3423", ProductName = "Item 1", SubProductId="12344", SubProductName = "Item 1x" }

I would like to be able to retrieve the values from what item.Value returns, like the following.

Example:
int prodId = 3423
string prodname = "Item 1"
int subprodId = 12344
string subprodname = "Item 1x"

Thanks in advance for suggestions or help.
Karl Rohrbach
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Nov 2011
1 answer
99 views
Hi
I think will be great to have some new events related to toolbar buttons: OnDleteClicking(ed),  OnUploadClicked, etc.
These will provide an easier way to interact with control.
Hope this helps in some way.

Dan
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?