<GroupByExpressions>
<tk:GridGroupByExpression>
<SelectFields>
<tk:GridGroupByField FieldAlias="Sent" FieldName="DateSent" FormatString="{0:D}" HeaderValueSeparator=" on: "></tk:GridGroupByField>
</SelectFields>
<GroupByFields>
<tk:GridGroupByField FieldName="DateSent" FormatString="{0:D}" SortOrder="Descending" ></tk:GridGroupByField>
</GroupByFields>
</tk:GridGroupByExpression>
</GroupByExpressions>
The following is the anonymous type object declaration from the code behind:
oList.Add(New With {Key .SysID = message.SysID, .From = sender, .Subject = message.EmailSmsLog.Subject, _
.MailIcon = emailIcon, .DateSent = dateSent, .TimeSent = timeSent, _
.IsRead = message.IsRead})
I then assign the datasource of the radgrid as oList
The exception I get is:
Telerik.Web.UI.ParseException: No property or field 'DateSent' exists in type
'Object'
When I take the group by expressions out of the radgrid, everything works fine.
This code worked in previous versions of the control.
Can anyone confirm that this is a problem in Q3.
Thanks
Mike
Hi,
I am using master page and content pages, master page, we have one user control with telerik:RadTabStrip and telerik:RadTab
Each content pages we using above user control to loads the tabs
Problem :- upon clicking on one tab I have to redirect to "http://199.63.yyy.yyy/standard/default.php" url, when I am trying to give url in NavigationUrl of RadTab ( Please check below) , it's redirecting to all new page, I want it to load in the Right side Content page,
Please help me how can I do that ??
<telerik:RadTab Text="<%$ Resources:Master, TabSettings %>" Value="GraphicSettings" NavigateUrl="http://199.63.yyy.yyy/standard/default.php" Visible="<%# Model.TabGraphicSettingsVisible && ProfileHelper.SettingsVisiblity%>" /> Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
Dim viewPaths As String() = New String() {"C:\PhysicalSource\ROOT", "\\Telerik.com\Path\SharedDir\ROOT\Folder_1\"}
Dim uploadPaths As String() = New String() {"C:\PhysicalSource\ROOT\CanUpload", "\\Telerik.com\Path\SharedDir\ROOT\Folder_1\"}
Dim deletePaths As String() = New String() {"C:\PhysicalSource\ROOT\Folder_1\CanDelete", "\\Telerik.com\Path\SharedDir\ROOT\Folder_1\"}
End Sub
In asp
<telerik:RadEditor ID="RadEditor1" runat="server">
</telerik:RadEditor>
rgdTable.DataSource = myDataSet.Tables("myTable") rgdTable.DataBind()DisplayInfo.InnerHtml = "<p>Master Table Column Count: " & rgdTable.MasterTableView.Columns.Count & "</p>"DisplayInfo.InnerHtml = "<p>RadGrid Column Count: " & rgdTable.Columns.Count & "</p>"