I have a problem with setting the width of an RadDatePicker contro and set the SelectedDate property via the codebehind.
Her is my sample code APSX:
<telerik:RadDatePicker ID="DatePicker1" runat="server" Width="30px" AutoPostBack="true"><Calendar CultureInfo="en-US" FirstDayOfWeek="Monday" ID="Calendar1" UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors="False" UseRowHeadersAsSelectors="False" ViewSelectorText="x" runat="server"/><DateInput ID="DateInputFrom" DateFormat="dd.MM.yyyy" DisplayDateFormat="dd.MM.yyyy" runat="server"/></telerik:RadDatePicker>
And here the Codebhind:
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e){ DatePicker1.SelectedDate = DateTime.Now;}Is there any workaround to set the correct Width?
Dear Supporter and All,
I'm customizing pager control and it works almost fine for the functionality except that the look of the NumericPages text style I cannot do it.
Please code behind for the Grid for ItemCreated event
protected void RadGridSummaryView_ItemCreated(object sender, GridItemEventArgs e) { if (e.Item is GridPagerItem) { GridPagerItem gridPager = e.Item as GridPagerItem; Control numericPagerControl = gridPager.GetNumericPager(); Control placeHolder = gridPager.FindControl("NumericPagerPlaceHolderSummaryView"); placeHolder.Controls.Add(numericPagerControl); placeHolder.Controls.Add(new LiteralControl(" ")); } }Please the Grid definition for Pager Control as below
<NoRecordsTemplate> <span style="padding-left: 10px;">There are no items to show in this view.</span></NoRecordsTemplate><PagerTemplate> <table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr class=""> <td width="46%" class="itemPagingBg"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td width="25%"> Showing <telerik:RadComboBox ID="RadCombo_PageSize_GridView" DataSource="<%# new object[]{20, 25, 30, 35, 40} %>" Width="40px" SelectedValue='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "Paging.PageSize") %>' Skin="Windows7" runat="server"> </telerik:RadComboBox> results per page </td> </tr> </table> </td> <td class="itemPagingBg" width="54%" style="padding-top: 10px;" align="right"> <asp:Panel runat="server" ID="NumericPagerPlaceHolderGridView" /> </td> </tr> </table></PagerTemplate><PagerStyle mode="NumericPages" alwaysvisible="True" />
Please see the attached image file result I got. Just below it I have included the desired look and feel of the NumericPage just below the image and this is exactly the same as customized NumericPage of Telerik Forum. Please advise how I can achieve this by extending my code.
Thank you in advance for all your inputs.
Regards,
Phyrom

if (e.TimeSlot.Start <= new DateTime(2011, 8, 31, 10, 15, 00) || e.TimeSlot.Start >= new DateTime(2011, 8, 31, 15, 00, 00)) { Debug.WriteLine(e.TimeSlot.Start); //Debug.WriteLine(e.TimeSlot.Start); e.TimeSlot.CssClass = "Disabled"; }if (e.TimeSlot.Start <= new DateTime(2011, 8, 29, 10, 15, 00) || e.TimeSlot.Start >= new DateTime(2011, 8, 29, 15, 00, 00)) { Debug.WriteLine(e.TimeSlot.Start); //Debug.WriteLine(e.TimeSlot.Start); e.TimeSlot.CssClass = "Disabled"; }