Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
74 views
Hi everybody!
I have a problem about edit in radgrid. I do example http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/dataediting/editmodes/defaultcs.aspx#  When I click update, data in grid is changed but grid is not normal (editmode of this row is inplace). Although, when I click cancel, grid is normal (this row is normal).
Have you any idea! Thanks you!
Pham
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jul 2012
1 answer
150 views
I have a custom control "toolbar" my page and I have created a confirm dialog for one of the toolbar button. I need to hook-up some server side code from the javascript. Is is possible with telerik toolbar ? Thanks in advance. 
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Jul 2012
1 answer
144 views
I have attempted a file where I setup to use a RadButton.  I wanted to call a client-side routine on click and change the text of the button from Update to Updating, then execute server-side code for the click event.  I also want to test the text and if is not equal to update then do not allow executing the server-side code again.

The problem is I get a compiler error everytime and way I try to use the get_text() function.  Please look at the code and tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Jul 2012
3 answers
111 views
Hi,

We are working on our project by your product.
We try to create a style sheet file to control all font style in web applications.

In a style we have define font-name and font-size follow the below style.

    body, td ,input
        {
            font-size: 10pt;
            font-family:MS Sans Serif;
            font-style:normal;
             font-variant:normal;
            font-weight:normal
        }

Then we found that it does't any affect to your controls (etc. combobox).

What should we do for use CSS style in your controls.

Best Regards
Wanlop Niwatsreesuphun
wanlop
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jul 2012
11 answers
455 views
Hi guys,

this is a minor issue, but I've been thinking about writing about it for... years :)

The installation of the Telerik ASP.Net Ajax controls is intended to be done on a computer used by a developper. But strangely enough it takes into account only the SQL Express edition for the demo databases, leaving aside the full SQL Server 2008 R2 Developper Edition, which is of course the one generally used (otherwise one is missing the extensions like SQL Profiler, the super usefull tool!!)

Of course this isn't a difficult issue as one just needs to edit the win.ini file and manually attach the demo databases to the SQL Server instance, but wouldn't it be nice during the installation to detect the SQL Server version present on the computer, or at least to ask if the samples should be installed for SQL Express or the regular SQL Server ?

Francois
Roman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
2 answers
353 views
When I exported a new skin with Visual Style Builder, a folder of images called "Common" was created.  It contained five images:
  • CommandSpritesLight.png
  • CommandSpritesLightIE6.gif
  • CommonIcons.gif
  • loading.gif
  • loading_small.gif

The CSS generated for the Grid, however, refers to two images in the "Common" folder which aren't there:

/*context menu*/
 
.GridContextMenu_[My new skin] .rmLeftImage
{
    background-image:url('Common/contextMenu.gif');
}
and
.RadGrid_[My new skin] .rgExpXLS,
.RadGrid_[My new skin] .rgExpDOC,
.RadGrid_[My new skin] .rgExpPDF,
.RadGrid_[My new skin] .rgExpCSV
{
    background-image:url('Common/export.gif');
}

Is this just a bug with Visual Style Builder that needs to be fixed?  Is there a way to get those sprites from somewhere other than VSB?  It really would be most convenient if "Common" were listed along the left edge in VSB, just like "Grid" or "ListView," so the sprites inside could be edited by the user and not (partially) generated automatically.

Thanks!

Erin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
2 answers
130 views
Hello,
I just bought telerik and tried to replace standard grid with new one.
I created sqldatasource with two stored procedures one for select one for delete.
First one works fine but when I click on delete button nothing has happened.
Any idea what can be wrong?
berto
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
5 answers
389 views
Hi.

We have set up an advanced form in the scheduler and wish to include a Google Maps (or Bing Maps) map within the form. I have placed the required <div> and JavaScript in several places but it does not appear to be working. That is, the map does not appear at all (although I notice that the browser is contacting Google as the advanced form loads).

What is the best way to go about this?

Thanks in advance.
Dave Navarro
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
6 answers
382 views
I'm trying to set the column width in the ItemCreated event:



If (e.Item is GridEditableItem && 
e.Item.IsInEditMode)<BR>{<BR>    GridEditableItem item = 
(GridEditableItem)e.Item;<BR>    RadDatePciker beginDate = 
(RadDatePicker)item["beginDate"].Controls[0];<BR>    beginDate.Width 
= Unit.Pixel(102);<BR>}<BR>

The first time I enter edit mode, the control briefly display the message 'the Calendar Popup.' and adjust the width of the editbox smaller to fit this message.  The message is ultimately replaced with the calendar icon, but the width of the edit box remains small until the next time a row is put in edit mode.

Can I change this message to a blank to force it to not resize the edit box ?

Ron
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
5 answers
350 views
I got a problem while using radfile explorer. we are upgraded our telerik version to 2012.1.411

In client side how to get file name included in path..

Example my file is in document/private/Example/file.txt

i need to get this path. but while using get_path() it is coming as document/private/Example

i have to get if it is file document/private/Example/file.txt
or if it is directory document/private/Example

Please suggest me.
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?