Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
291 views

Hello, 

 We have a dedicated content website, e.g. http://conent.mysite.com so all shared content (images, documents, media etc.) uploaded via radEditor should have an absolute link to this site. At the same time in order to upload files in radEdior we must add this shared location as a virtual folder, e.g. http://admin.mysite.com/content.

Then href to such items used in radEditor could be either:

How can we ​apply MakeUrlsAbsolute filter but pointing to another root, i.e. to  http://conent.mysite.com/img.png

 

 

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2015
3 answers
108 views
I wonder if is it possible in the file dialogs to grant "add new file" & "delete file" but deny "modify an existing file" ? 
Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2015
9 answers
1.0K+ views

I have a RadGrid that has a WebUserControl for each row of the grid to allow the user to edit that row. When I click the edit button to expand the row (this opens up a .ascx control within the grid for that row), it always scrolls to the top of the page. The user then has to scroll down to find the row they selected with the row expanded to begin editing that row.

 I found in another post that adding RadGrid1.ClientSettings.AllowKeyboardNavigation = true;prior to data binding the grid helps to maintain scroll position. This kind of works and you only have to scroll down one click of the mouse wheel to find the row to edit; not good enough.

I also have set MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback=“true" on the aspx page.

I also have set on the RadGrid itself under client settings SaveScrollPosition=“true".

What I'd like to see is the page not move at all when the user clicks on edit for the given row. I would like to maintain the scroll position on the page.

Can this be accomplished? If so, how?

Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2015
6 answers
316 views

I was browsing 

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/data-binding/client-side/client-item-template/defaultcs.aspx

 I don't recognise the syntax used within the span tags and VS 2013 doesn't like it.

 <span style="#=formatTitle(ContactTitle)#">#=ContactTitle #</span>

I am trying to change the style of a column depending on value after binding the Grid view, something like this

 

        private void OnNWDataBound(object sender, System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItemEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.Item ||
                e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.AlternatingItem)
            {
                DataRowView rv = (DataRowView)e.Item.DataItem;
                // Get fourth column value.
                Int32 nUnitsInStock = Convert.ToInt32(rv.Row.ItemArray[3]);
                if (nUnitsInStock < 20)
                {
                    e.Item.Cells[3].BackColor = Color.Red;
                }
            }
        }

 

 

John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 May 2015
8 answers
795 views
I would like to style the combobox dropdown field to mimic the alternate row colors of a grid (i.e. each line alternating between white and light grey). Is this possible?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2015
1 answer
655 views

Hi.

I want to call a Javascript function on a batch edit enabled grid for the actual moment the user clicks the checkbox, checking or unchecking the value on a GridCheckBoxColumn checkbox control in the grid.  The JavaScript function called should be able to reference the row to which the clicked checkbox belongs in order to change any values in the same row.

Where in the batch edit grid do I setup the call to the function for the GridCheckBoxColumn click event in a way that allows setting up the (sender, args) parameters that allow manipulating data in the row which contains the clicked checkbox?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

 -Lannity

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2015
7 answers
299 views
I am having issues exporting the RadGrid.  I have a grid with multiple pages and multiple detail tables.  I would like to export all pages, but no detail tables.  I have found that if ExportSettings.IgnorePaging  = true, then I get all pages with every single detail table.  If I set 

ExportSettings.IgnorePaging = false, then I don't get any detail tables, but I also only get the page of the grid that I am currently on.  Is there a way to get all pages, but not the detail tables? 

I have played with the MasterTableView.HierarchyDefaultExpanded property, but I have found that it does nothing at all for me so it does not matter what I set it to.

 

Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2015
5 answers
137 views

Hi Telerik team,

Does Telerik charts have a feature to select a range of points in plot area. We are in a situation to select a range of values and calculate its average and
display. Currently we are using Telerik 2013.2.611.45 Version . Can you suggest the best way to implement. See image Attached below.

Thanks!

 

Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2015
1 answer
181 views

Hi,

I am using a Rad window, which contains a file upload control. I am trying to clear the file path, when the rad window is closed.

Below is the aspx code:

<telerik:RadWindow runat="server" ID="rwUpload" Title="UPLOAD"
 
        RestrictionZoneID="ContentTemplateZone" Width="400px" Modal="true" Behaviors="Close"
 
        VisibleStatusbar="false" MaxHeight="200px" OnClientClose="OnClientClose" ReloadOnShow="true"
 
        ShowContentDuringLoad="false">
 
        <ContentTemplate>
 
            <telerik:RadWindowManager ID="rwmUpload" runat="server" EnableShadow="true">
 
            </telerik:RadWindowManager>
 
            <div style="width: 380px; overflow: hidden" class="contButton">
 
                <table style="margin-left: 30px; top: 30px;" width="340px">
 
                    <br />
 
                    <asp:FileUpload ID="FlupExceFile" Width="300px" runat="server" />
 
                    <br />
 
                    <br />
 
                    <asp:Label ID="lblMessage" ForeColor="red" runat="server"></asp:Label>
 
                </table>
 
                <br />
 
                <table style="margin-left: 30px; vertical-align: bottom;" width="340px">
 
                    <tr valign="bottom">
 
                        <td>
 
                            <telerik:RadButton ID="btnUpload" runat="server" Text="Upload" OnCommand="btnUpload_OnCommand">
 
                            </telerik:RadButton>
 
                        </td>
 
                    </tr>
 
                </table>
 
            </div>
 
        </ContentTemplate>
 
    </telerik:RadWindow>

I want to remove the file path using jquery/javascript when the rad window is closed.

How to achieve this?

Thanks

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2015
4 answers
338 views
Hi,

I need to show TimeSpan values in a grid with sorting and filtering. Sorting is OK but filtering is not OK. I tested many ways but none worked.

<MasterTableView AllowCustomPaging="false" AllowFilteringByColumn="true">
  <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Duration" HeaderText="Duration" UniqueName="Duration" />
  <telerik:GridDateTimeColumn DataField="Duration" HeaderText="Duration" UniqueName="Duration" PickerType="TimePicker" DataType="System.TimeSpan" />
  ...
</MasterTableView>
 
Any solution ?

Thanks in advance
Kostadin
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?