Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
157 views

I have one old project that uses .NET Framework 2.0 and RadControls AJAX (very old version 2.8).

I have to migrate it to Framework version to 4.0 and keep all controls without upgrading. This was successful, but I come across one problem with RadCombobox. The thing is that once RadComboBox is opened I cannot choose any item by mouse (items are not hovered and clicking is not successfull as well). The only way to choose items are key arrows.
RadComboBox uses Load on demand and item templates as well.

Is there any workaround for that?

Peter Filipov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2015
3 answers
221 views

I found the RadComboBox (RenderMode=Natvie) will render as block (not inline in other modes).
How could I let it display as inline? 

<telerik:RadComboBox ID="RadComboBox1" runat="server" RenderMode="Native">
    <Items>
        <telerik:RadComboBoxItem Text="A" Value="A"/>
        <telerik:RadComboBoxItem Text="B" Value="B"/>
    </Items>
</telerik:RadComboBox>

tomexou
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 May 2015
1 answer
161 views

I'd like to emulate the look and feel of the demo page for RadCloudUpload but use it instead to upload to my server just like an async upload.

Is this possible with RadCloudUpload or do I have to rework using the async upload controls?

 

thanks

 

jON

Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2015
1 answer
120 views

how can i hide time from pop up start time end time.

also i would like to know from where can i make changes in task pop up.

Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2015
1 answer
89 views

As I understand the control, you type a search term and requests are fired with the queried search term grouped by the speed you type, i.e. type fast and you get one request for the whole term or type slowly and get one request for each character.

If you type really fast, there is no issue. And if you type really slowly allowing the request to complete and update the results on screen before typing the next character, there is also no issue. However, type like you only use one finger (allowing a request to start but not complete before you type the next character) and we have problems. It would appear that only the first request fired is respected in the results and it will not update again unless you type another character, i,e, type 1...5...0 and only see the results for '1', then type 0 and get the results for '1500', what happened to the results for '150'?

I have been through the documentation and forums and this appears to have been an issue for sometime, below are a couple of the closest forum posts - from 2013!

  • http://www.telerik.com/forums/abort-previous-requests-on-keypress
  • http://www.telerik.com/forums/webservicesettings-delay-issue-handling-of-requests-in-order

Was this issue ever resolved?​

Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2015
1 answer
155 views

I am getting error in File: Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd, Line: 19445, Column: 2

 

Let me know if you can help me to resolve this error. Error is specifically occurring in IE11 but when I'm using IE10 everything working fine.

 

Thanks

Ianko
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2015
2 answers
96 views

Hi

 I tried to check all items on pageload. I used below source code.

 

for (int i = 0; i < objList.Count; i++)
   {
       cboLocation.Items.Add(new RadComboBoxItem(objList[i].Name, objList[i].ID));
       cboLocation.Items[i].Checked = true;
 
   }

It worked and show "All Items Checked" text on local. But when I publish to server, it did not show "All Items Checked" text and display items with "," delimiter. Can anyone advice me on this?

 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ei Wai

Ei Wai
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 May 2015
7 answers
1.3K+ views

I have a table in sql server with a field called imageData  type is nvarbinary(max)

I have a binary image in a radwindow.

I use the radAsyncUploader to save the image in the database.

Once the image is saved, I want to display the image to the user next to the radAsyncUploader tool (right side).

I try setting the DataValue property of the binaryImage control but that does not seem to work.. Any ideas?

 

protected void LinkButtonSaveImage_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
       {
           //Handle Uploaded images
           if (!Object.Equals(Context.Cache.Get(Session.SessionID + "UploadedFile"), null))
           {
             var fileType =   this.AsyncUpload1.UploadedFiles[0].ContentType;
 
               User user = (User)Session["currentUser"];
               AttachmentRepository attachmentRepo = new AttachmentRepository();
 
               Stream fileStream = ((MemoryStream)Context.Cache.Remove(Session.SessionID + "UploadedFile"));
               byte[] attachmentBytes = new byte[fileStream.Length];
               
               fileStream.Read(attachmentBytes, 0, Convert.ToInt32(fileStream.Length));
               var attachmentService = new AttachmentService(attachmentRepo, user);
               attachmentService.SetAttachment(attachmentBytes, fileStream, fileType);
 
 
               RadBinaryImage1.DataValue = attachmentBytes;
 
           }
 
       }

Wired_Nerve
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 May 2015
4 answers
148 views

I have an RadSlider (ItemSlider):

<telerik:RadSlider ID="RadSlider1" runat="server" ItemType="item" Width="325px"
                              Height="45px" AnimationDuration="400" CssClass="ItemSlider"
                              ThumbsInteractionMode="Free" TrackPosition="BottomRight" Value="5" >
                            <Items>
                                <telerik:RadSliderItem Text="1" Value="1"></telerik:RadSliderItem>
                                <telerik:RadSliderItem Text="2" Value="2"></telerik:RadSliderItem>
                                <telerik:RadSliderItem Text="3" Value="3"></telerik:RadSliderItem>
                                <telerik:RadSliderItem Text="4" Value="4"></telerik:RadSliderItem>
                                <telerik:RadSliderItem Text="5" Value="5"></telerik:RadSliderItem>
                                <telerik:RadSliderItem Text="6" Value="6"></telerik:RadSliderItem>
                                <telerik:RadSliderItem Text="7" Value="7"></telerik:RadSliderItem>
                                <telerik:RadSliderItem Text="8" Value="8"></telerik:RadSliderItem>
                                <telerik:RadSliderItem Text="9" Value="9"></telerik:RadSliderItem>
                                <telerik:RadSliderItem Text="10" Value="10"></telerik:RadSliderItem>                                
                            </Items>
</telerik:RadSlider>     

 

How do I shift the "ticks" so that they line up exactly with the "Text"?

 

Requirements: I need the ability to click and have the slide go to my click position.  I also need tick marks that line up with the slider Text.

Young
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 May 2015
2 answers
104 views

I would like to fill in some custom footer information after search results are returned from a web service.  In the RadComboBox it was as easy as setting the RadcomboBoxData.Message property - how does one go about doing it for a SearchBox?  I would like to display either the number of items found + total search time, or a message saying "Please enter 3 characters to search".  

One possible solution is to return only 1 item with the message to display, and a null value; then upon client items requesting has ended look through the results in javascript, remove it if it fits the critieria and set the footer - but I don't even see any client events for when the search results are received.

Thank you in advance,
John

John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 May 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?