Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
326 views

Hi,

I have RadTabStrip and RadMultiPage and i am adding some new Tabs and RadPageViews on Page load. Here is my code

                         RadTab objChildTab = new RadTab();
                        objChildTab.Text = "Tab1";
                        objChildTab.Value = "BAC";
                        objChildTab.PageViewID = "Page1";
                        objRadTabStrip.Tabs.Add(objChildTab);

        Note :  Here i am able to add Tabs to objRadTabStrip.

                        RadPageView pageView = new RadPageView();
                        pageView.ID = "Page1";
                        pageView.Height = 500;

                        objRadMultiPage.PageViews.Add(pageView);

      But Here i getting error :  

                                          The control collection cannot be modified during DataBind, Init, Load, PreRender or Unload phases

 

 Kindly help me to identify that RadTabStrip is allowing me to add new Tabs but RadMultiPage  is not allowing me to add new RadPageViews.

 

 Thanks,

Susheel

Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2015
3 answers
133 views

I would like to allow a user to click on a column header (ie Total Assets, Total Shares, etc) within my RadGrid and then populate the HtmlChart.  Is this possible or could you suggest another method?  The Y axis (amounts [$ or %]) would change dynamically while X axis (dates) would remain static.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2015
5 answers
709 views
Hi,
How can i access a control of edit itemtemplate of telerik grid in ItemCommand Event?

My code:-
if

(e.CommandName == "GetPrice")  

{

    if (e.Item is GridEditableItem)  

    {

    GridEditableItem editItem = (GridEditableItem)e.Item;

    TextBox box = (TextBox)editItem["SharePrice"].FindControl("txtPrice");
    }

}

the "box" gets null value here.
I am not able to access the text box "txtPrice" of column "SharePrice".
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2015
1 answer
102 views

Hi guys .

 

Is me again, now I´m struggling with the thumbnails section of my gallery,  the specific problem is that thumbnails gets smaller when they are in active state,

I'm setting the size when not active as follows:

 

.RadImageGallery .rigThumbnailsList    li img {
         width:auto!important;
         height:100px!important;
         margin:auto!important;
             
     }

This works great, but now I have this strange resizing behavior when the thumbnail is active.

 

How can I keep the size that is set with the css code I just provide but when it is in active state?.

 

Thanks 

Cristian.
            

 

Venelin
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2015
2 answers
114 views

Hello,

I'm using a RadDatePicker with 'Default' Skin.

It currently looks like this:

Is there a simple way (without creating custom skins, or button image) to style the DatePopupButton to look like a normal RadButton with icon, so the result would be something like this:

 

I tried this:

public class DatePickerControl : RadDatePicker
{
    protected override void OnChildrenCreated()
    {
        base.OnChildrenCreated();
        /*
        ..
         */
        DateInput.CssClass = "RadButton_Default";
        /*
         ..
         */
    }

}

but no success.

Please help.
Thank you,

Alex

 

 

Eyup
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2015
1 answer
275 views

Hello,
I'm using a RadDatePicker with 'Default' Skin.
It currently looks like this:

Attachment: DatePickerControl Alt.PNG

Is there a simple way (without creating custom skins, or button
image) to style the DatePopupButton to look like a normal RadButton with
icon, so the result would be something like this:

Attachment: DatePickerControl Neu.PNG

I tried this:

public class DatePickerControl : RadDatePicker
{
    protected override void OnChildrenCreated()
    {
        base.OnChildrenCreated();
        /*
        ..
         */
        DateInput.CssClass = "RadButton_Default";
        /*
         ..
         */
    }
 
}

but no success.
Please help.

Thank you,
Alex

Eyup
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2015
4 answers
773 views

Is it possible to display the LabelsAppearance value different from TooltipsAppearance?

 

Example:

TooltipAppearance = percentage value.  actual count/total count

LabelAppearance = actual count

 

Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2015
5 answers
466 views
In the dataset when there is DateTime filed, the pivotgrid adds Year, Month, Quarter etc columns.

1) Now, we need these columns but PivotGrid does not display right values for these columns. It always displays the Date only for each of Year/Month/Quarter fields. For example, the Year field's datafield propery is set to "DateField.Year". 

When we try to override the behavior in _FieldCreated event by setting the DataField to "DateField" and GroupInterval = Year. Then it displays the Year but everytime there is postback it adds the Year field multiple times to the field window. There does not seem to be a way to find out how to stop adding this field multiple times.

2) For Month we would want to display "MMM, YYYY" how to achieve that?
Michal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 13 Jul 2015
1 answer
165 views

I know, IE8. But I'm stuck with it. This line of code errors in IE 8, its OK in 10,11 & Chrome. I'm using 2014 2.618.4

                if(visible == false){
                                      radconfirm("<span style='text-transform: none;'>Are you sure you want to remove this patient?</span>", confirmPathwayOutcomeFn,  "Remove Warning");
                }

As close as I can get to the error is:

Invalid argument.  Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=ScriptManager_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScripts_=%3b%3bSystem.Web.Extensions%2c+Version%3d4.0.0.0%2c+Culture%3dneutral%2c+PublicKeyToken%3d31bf3856ad364e35%3aen-US%3a8f393b2b-3315-402f-b504-cd6d2db001f6%3aea597d4b%3ab25378d2%3bTelerik.Web.UI%2c+Version%3d2014.2.618.40%2c+Culture%3dneutral%2c+PublicKeyToken%3d121fae78165ba3d4%3aen-US%3a15590aec-52e9-4282-8ed4-e91eae292c7b%3a16e4e7cd%3aed16cbdc%3a874f8ea2%3af7645509%3a24ee1bba%3af46195d3%3ac128760b%3a19620875%3acda80b3%3a383e4ce8%3a92fe8ea0%3afa31b949%3a490a9d4e%3abd8f85e4%3a88144a7a%3a1e771326%3a4cacbc31%3a2003d0b8%3aaa288e2d%3a258f1c72%3a58366029%3ab7778d6c%3a8674cba1%3a7c926187%3a2e42e72a%3aa51ee93e%3aef347303%3ac08e9f8a%3a6d43f6d9, line 7208 character 1

 

Any Ideas?

Andy

Slav
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jul 2015
0 answers
150 views
With the latest 2015.2.623 version of Telerik.Web.UI we discovered an issue when using RadPersistenceManager control to load the grid settings. In such case the control hangs due to a bug in the aforementioned version. Nevertheless, we have already included a fix in the internal build and also one will be included in the SP1.
Telerik Admin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 13 Jul 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?