Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
453 views

When apply pre-defined css class (from class dropdown) to <p> in editor it wraps the paragraph text with  <span> and applies class to <span>

E.g. on your demo page Telerik Web UI Editor Overview Demo | Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX after apply .red-text to the first paragraph it resulted in 

<p><span class="redText"><strong>Barcelona </strong>is an excellent place to discover world-class arts and culture. The sights in Barcelona are second to none. Don&rsquo;t miss the architectural wonder, <a href="http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/imagegallery/DestinationDetails?Id=1"><em>Casa Mila</em></a> - otherwise known as La Pedrera. You&rsquo;ll want to see another one of Antoni Gaudi&rsquo;s architectural masterpieces, <a href="http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/imagegallery/DestinationDetails?Id=1"><em>Casa Batllo</em></a>, which is located at the center of Barcelona.</span>  </p>

How to apply that class to <p> using toolbar and not switching to html mode?

 

miksh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 17 Sep 2021
1 answer
261 views

I have this telerik tree view control

 <telerik:RadTreeView RenderMode="Lightweight" ID="RadTreeView2" runat="server"  Width="300px" Height="350px"
EnableDragAndDrop="True" OnNodeDrop="RadTreeView1_HandleDrop" OnClientNodeDropping="onNodeDropping" OnClientNodeDragging="onNodeDragging" EnableDragAndDropBetweenNodes="true">
                <DataBindings>
                    <telerik:RadTreeNodeBinding Expanded="True"></telerik:RadTreeNodeBinding>
                </DataBindings>
            </telerik:RadTreeView>

I need to call the server side event after drop so I have added OnNodeDrop="RadTreeView1_HandleDrop"and on the cs file I have this event.

        protected void RadTreeView1_HandleDrop(object sender, RadTreeNodeDragDropEventArgs e)
        {
            RadTreeNode sourceNode = e.SourceDragNode;
            RadTreeNode destNode = e.DestDragNode;
            RadTreeViewDropPosition dropPosition = e.DropPosition;
}

The Event is not hitting after the drop is there anything I am missing.

Doncho
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Sep 2021
1 answer
486 views

Something like what I have done with DropDownLists for an eternity:

if (RadMultiSelect1.Items.FindChildByValue("value") != null)
{
            RadMultiSelect1.Items.FindChildByValue("value").Selected = true;
}

Just looking to auto add the logged in user as already selected on page_load.

The above doesn't seem to work.

And as usual, I did dig through the documentation and DuckDuckGo it.

 

 

 

 

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Sep 2021
1 answer
574 views

Is there a way to completely disable collapsing of the RadDropDownTree control?

I want to be able to collapse and expand all the nodes, I just don't want users to be able to completely collapse the control.

In other words, I want to use it like RadTreeView but with the benefit of RadDropDownTree filtering.

Thanks!

--Clark

 

Peter Milchev
Telerik team
 updated answer on 14 Sep 2021
1 answer
380 views

I've been trying to resolve an issue with my RadCalendar/Datepicker with Telerik, maybe with bootstrap messing up things.

After upgrading to bootstrap 5 the calendar displays 2 extra caption spaces below the title and below the calendar. How can I remove these caption spaces? I have something simple like this in a row.

<div class='col2' <telerik:raddatepicker id="1234" mindate:"5/5/5555" calendar-showheaders="false" calendar-tltleformat="mmm yyyy" skin="telirek"

</telerick:raddatepicker>

</div>


Attila Antal
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2021
1 answer
273 views

  treeView.DataTextField = "Name";
            treeView.DataFieldID = "ID";
            treeView.DataFieldParentID = "ParentID";
            treeView.DataSource = links;
            treeView.DataBind();

 

I am binding the treeview like this.

I want to get the ID of the node that is selected not Text How do I get that throught javascript

 var destinationNode = args.get_destNode();
   var parentnode=args.get_destNode().get_parent();
   var  parentnodetext=parentnode.get_text();

here I am getting the Text but I want the Id linked to it

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2021
1 answer
202 views

I want to have nodes in multi columns.

It seems to me that there is no such settings.  So I use the Content Template.  However, I found that the content template width cannot be set.

How can I set the content template width in code behind? and in aspx?

BTW, it is great if the nodes can be set in multi columns.  It will be nice if it is included in next release.

Thanks.

Alfred

Attila Antal
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Sep 2021
1 answer
236 views

Hi,

How to Get the file path of the file which is uploaded via RadChat ToolBar in ClientSide. I tried with this code and it gives me the only file name.

 

 <telerik:RadChat runat="server" ID="RadChat1" Skin="Default" RenderMode="Lightweight">
            <ClientEvents OnToolClick="OnToolClick"  OnLoad="onLoad"/>
            <ToolbarSettings Toggleable="true" Animation="true">
                <AnimationSettings>
                    <ExpandSettings Duration="500" Effects="expandVertical fadeIn" />
                    <CollapseSettings Duration="500" Effects="expandVertical fadeIn" />
                </AnimationSettings>
                <ButtonsCollection>
                    <telerik:ChatToolbarButton Name="UploadImage" IconClass="t-icon t-i-image" />
                </ButtonsCollection>
            </ToolbarSettings>
        </telerik:RadChat>
        <telerik:RadAsyncUpload runat="server" DropZones=".RadChat" AllowedFileExtensions=".bmp,.jpg,.jpeg,.png,.gif" CssClass="chat-upload" ID="RadAsyncUpload1" OnClientFileSelected="OnFileSelected">
        </telerik:RadAsyncUpload>

 

Reference

https://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/chat/toolbar/defaultcs.aspx

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2021
2 answers
574 views
When I click on  btnAssignId, grdResult has 4 rows, but in debug mode in loop I see 5 iterations and on 5th Exeption throw
at line where I try GetDataKeyValue



Private Sub btnAssignId_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnAssignExistingId.Click
  If Not String.IsNullOrEmpty(tbMatlID.SelectedValue) Then
    For Each item As GridItem In grdResult.Items
      If item IsNot Nothing Then
        Dim griddata = CType(item, GridDataItem)
   Dim resultId = griddata.GetDataKeyValue("ResultId")
        Update(resultId, tbMatlID.SelectedValue)
      End If 
    Next
  End If
End Sub
William
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 updated answer on 08 Sep 2021
0 answers
188 views

 I am getting the error No property or field 'rEqualTo' exists in type 'DataRowView' when I try and choose either the "GreaterThanOrEqualTo" or the "LessThanOrEqualTo" option in the dropdown.

When I debug my code the FilterExpression looks like be what is below

MainGrid.MasterTableView.FilterExpression = ["TOTAL_AMOUNT_CREDIT"])) > rEqualTo|234

 

Also the CurrentFilterFunction and the CurrentFilterValue have changed from what I enter.

MainGrid.MasterTableView.Columns[2].CurrentFilterFunction = GridKnownFunction.GreaterThan

MainGrid.MasterTableView.Columns[2].CurrentFilterValue = rEqualTo|234 

 

Product version 2021.2.616.45 for the below DLLs.

Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.dll

Telerik.Web.UI.dll

Telerik.Web.Device.Detection.dll

Telerik.Web.Design.dll

 

Where I use version 2021.2.511.40 of the DLLs everything works fine and the

MainGrid.MasterTableView.FilterExpression = ["TOTAL_AMOUNT_CREDIT"])) >= 234 

 

Is there something I am doing wrong with version 2021.2.616.45 of the below DLLs.

 

Thanks,

Kevin

 

Kevin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 08 Sep 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?