Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
0 answers
199 views

I am using the OnBatchEditCellValueChanged in the Client Events of the RadGrid.  The first time a cell is edited it fires as it should, if I choose another cell in the same row and edit it fires as well but when I go back and edit the first cell that was edited it does not fire until I click on another row.  Any thoughts or ideas would be great!

FYI, I am using Hierarchy grid and the cells being edited are in the master table view and updating cells in detail view when OnBatchEditCellValueChanged is fired.

Jerry
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
 asked on 06 Oct 2021
0 answers
318 views

Hi,

We have upgraded the current 2013 Telerik version to Telerik AspNet Ajax Net45 2021.2.616. Following the upgrade the RadDatepickers have stopped working. Although the calendar popup appears as expected, if a date is clicked (whether it’s on a date or empty cell) the popup closes.

Whilst looking into this we noticed that the older version has a click event attached to the RadCalendarPopup which does not get added when the 2021 version is used. 

The RadDatePicker control used for testing

<asp:Panel id="Wrapper" runat="server">
    <telerik:RadDatePicker ID="RadDatePicker" Style="display: none;" MinDate="01/01/1900" MaxDate="12/31/2200" runat="server" Skin="Cse" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false">
        <Calendar ShowRowHeaders="False" FastNavigationStep="12"></Calendar>
        <ClientEvents OnDateSelected="TelerikRadDateTimePicker_DateSelected" />
    </telerik:RadDatePicker>
</asp:Panel>

 

The OnDateSelected is fired when the Go button is clicked. The onClosing method used sets the event. set_cancel() to true.

A screenshot attached

  • RadCalendarPopup in version 2013
  • Version 2013 Scriptresource snippet
  • RadCalendarPopup  in version 2021
  • Version 2021 Scriptresource snippet

The 2021 version has wrapped the div click event in an If condition which we are unable to satisfy to get the click event added to the RadCalendarPopup div. Due this the calendar click event is treated as a document click event which closes the popup.

Could you please explain why the click event is wrapped around the If condition and help us find a workaround for this.

Thanks

Sureni
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 06 Oct 2021
0 answers
139 views
I need to implement cell editing in Kendo Grid and save the cell value like this. Is there any way to do this? The given Inline InCell editing mode doesn't solve my purpose. please find the attached screenshot.
Vivek
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 06 Oct 2021
1 answer
253 views

Hi,

I have a radWizard and an ajaxloadingpanel (connected by a radajaxmanager)

However when I change steps the loading panel does not work,

The first step I am using the radwizard "next" button and on the second step y button is custom.On neither of the button clicks does the loading panel show.

Thanks

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2021
1 answer
266 views

How to set the item width and height in accordance to the browser width and height in both code behind and client side?

Thanks. 

 

Doncho
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2021
1 answer
295 views

I need to give the header text for the first column, while using the NestedViewTemplate in RadGrid.

I am getting 508 compliance error as "Empty Table Header", for the first column. I have attached screenshot, which is not having Header Text.

Doncho
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2021
1 answer
200 views

the problem is that i declared the function of onitemdatabound but theres an error that says it cant find the cell bound  

for example i have a telerik: gridtemplatecolumn with unique name action and meta resourcekey gtcaction 

then i have an item template where i have an imagebutton with present the id

 

 

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2021
0 answers
194 views
   
<solved>
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 01 Oct 2021
1 answer
115 views

Hello Guys,

I have inside a panel, multiple radhtmlchart that i want to print into new blank page. Can someone help me?

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2021
1 answer
510 views

Hi,

I have a grid with an header context menu and control for filtering.
I'm refreshing the grid using a timer.

When the grid rebind, we lose the focus on a control. So when you want to filter by text or with a dropdown, you lose the focus. It's the same when the header context menu is open, after rebind it disappears.

Do you have a solution how to don't lose the focus or not rebind the grid when a control is focused ?

Thanks

Attila Antal
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?