Our code should not generate such requests. Our controls use webresources extensively, but their URLs are completely different and are generated by .NET.
What I can suggest at this point is the following:
- remove RadCompression from the web.config
- use the scripts and skins CDN to reduce the webresource requests as much as possible to see if they are causing this
- look into firewall/proxy/other third party software that can truncate/change/block URLs
- look for url rewriter modules that may be breaking requests
- try the latest version of our suite (2014.1.403 at present)
I hope you will manage to find a fix for this situation.
Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.