This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Combo box is disabled or not working in IE10

3 Answers 77 Views
ComboBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Srikanth Raju
Top achievements
Rank 1
Srikanth Raju asked on 28 Oct 2013, 09:21 AM
<telerik:RadComboBox runat="server" ID="lstBusiness" OnSelectedIndexChanged="lstBusiness_SelectedIndexChanged"
  AutoPostBack="True" EnableViewState="true" MarkFirstMatch="true" />
Hi Team,
I am using telerik combo box which is showing the items properly in all browsers(IE7,IE8,IE9,Chrome and Mozilla) except IE10. In IE10 combo box is disabled(not enabled to select the items) though the items are binded to combo box. Kindly help me out to resolve this ASAP.
Telerik Version am using is 2011.1.315.35.

Srikanth

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kate
Telerik team
answered on 30 Oct 2013, 03:36 PM
Hi Srikanth,

Unfortunately with the 2011.1.315.35 version of the RadControls that you are using it is expected that you encounter issues in IE10 browser. It is due to the fact that IE10 browser was released by Microsoft a year later - in 2012. Therefore I would suggest that you upgrade to the latest version of the RadControls and use a more recent version that is currently compatible with the latest browser version.

As a side note I also noticed that you posted the same question in some other forum posts as well and for this reason I would like to ask you to continue the conversation in this post so we can avoid any further confusion.

Regards,
Kate
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Vladimir
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 May 2014, 07:13 AM
Hi there, I'm using version 2014.1.403.45 and the Rad combo box is still not working in IE 10. 
Can you please shed some light on how to fix this issue?

Thanks
Boyan Dimitrov
Telerik team
answered on 22 May 2014, 02:27 PM
Hello,

I would like to clarify that we are not aware of any problems with the RadComboBox control and IE 10 with 2014.1.403.45 version. Could you please elaborate a bit more on your scenario :
  • Could you please check with the browser developer tools for any JavaScript errors?
  • Could you please give us some more information about your scenario.
  • Any additional information would be very helpful.

Regards,
Boyan Dimitrov
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
ComboBox
Asked by
Srikanth Raju
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kate
Telerik team
Vladimir
Top achievements
Rank 1