This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

502 Error occurred in Azure Web Sites

4 Answers 155 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ryuta
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ryuta asked on 06 Apr 2014, 04:55 PM
Hi.

Now, Web Application is performed on "Azure Web Sites".
However, when "RadScheduler.ExportToPdf()" is performed, the following errors will occur. 

「502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.」

Is this caused by what?

Regards.

Ryuta.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik team
answered on 10 Apr 2014, 02:18 PM
Hi Ryuta,

Thank you for reporting this. It looks like a bug. I will log it into our internal tracking system for further examination.

Your Telerik points were updated.

Regards,
Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 May 2017, 07:54 PM
Any solution to this yet?
Peter Milchev
Telerik team
answered on 01 Jun 2017, 10:57 AM
Hello Michael,

The server export of the Scheduler when the page is hosted in Azure is a limitation as described in the PDF Export Overview article. 

We recommend using the ClientExportManager in such cases. 

Please find attached a sample project implementing the Scheduler with Client PDF export.

Regards,
Peter Milchev
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Akansha
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Apr 2020, 09:33 AM

One day suddenly on azure app I started to get the error 502 web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server on azure web app.
I did too much research to solve this problem, than I contacted to the support and they given me following solution which works for me.
“Scale up the application to Medium in order to change the instance where your application is running. Wait some minutes and check again your site The above change will change the worker instance.” 
I hope this will help to solve the problem

https://dipoletechi.com/blog-post/502-web-server-received-an-invalid-response-while-acting-as-a-gateway-or-proxy-server-on-azure-web-app/

Regarding

Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Ryuta
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik team
michael
Top achievements