RadGrid paging NOT working

7 posts, 0 answers
  1. Pravin
    Pravin avatar
    2 posts

Posted 05 Aug 2011 Link to this post

Hi,

I have used teleric RadGrid inside the RadAjaxPanel somehow the pagination is NOT working. I'm NOT sure why it is working over the integration server. I have seen the versions of the dlls and both are same.
    Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks in Advance, Pravin

I'm using  following code-

<telerik:RadAjaxPanel ID="RadAjaxPanel1" runat="server" >

<telerik:RadGrid runat="server" ID="grdEmployee" Width="100%" DataSourceID="objEmpSource"
                    PageSize="5" EnableAjaxSkinRendering="true" AllowPaging="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False"
                    EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" OnItemDataBound="grdEmployeeItemDataBound">
                    <MasterTableView CommandItemDisplay="None" ShowHeader="false" DataSourceID="objEmpSource">
                        <Columns>
                            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Name" FilterControlAltText="Name"
                                HeaderText="Name" SortExpression="Name" UniqueName="Name">
                            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                        </Columns>
                        <PagerStyle Mode="NextPrev" />
                    </MasterTableView>
                    <FilterMenu EnableImageSprites="False">
                    </FilterMenu>
                    <HeaderContextMenu CssClass="GridContextMenu GridContextMenu_WebBlue">
                    </HeaderContextMenu>
                </telerik:RadGrid>
            </telerik:RadAjaxPanel>

2. Jayesh Goyani
    Jayesh Goyani avatar
    2733 posts

Posted 05 Aug 2011 Link to this post

Hello,

Sorry by mistake....

Thanks,
    Jayesh Goyani
  3. Pravin
    Pravin avatar
    2 posts

Posted 08 Aug 2011 Link to this post

After analysis; I noticed that pagination is NOT working because we kept ViewStateCompression "ON". If the ViewStateCompression is "OFF" then it works fine :)

Thank you guys...

4. Siroos
    Siroos avatar
    4 posts

Posted 16 Feb 2013 Link to this post

Hi,
    i have Problem with RadGrid & AjaxPanel too .
    how to set ViewStateCompression = "OFF" ???? where i can set it off???
    plz help me 
  5. Uwe
    Uwe avatar
    3 posts

Posted 18 Feb 2013 Link to this post

Hello Siroos,

you can to taste this:

[RadCompressionSettings(StateCompression = CompressionType.None)]
    public partial class Default : System.Web.UI.Page
    {

This is the only what i found. ;-)

Regards
    Uwe

6. Bhaskar
    Bhaskar avatar
    1 posts

Posted 25 Oct 2018 Link to this post

Hello Team,

Radgrid paging is not working. It is working, when i click on page numbers. and when i click on"Next" arrow button it is not working properly. its working only for first click. below is the code snippet.

<telerik:RadGrid ID="radgrdDPP" runat="server" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" 
                                    EnableEmbeddedBaseStylesheet="false" AllowAutomaticUpdates="True"
                                    AllowPaging="True" AllowSorting="True" PageSize="25" GridLines="None" OnPageSizeChanged="radgrdDPP_PageSizeChanged"
                                    OnPageIndexChanged="radgrdDPP_PageIndexChanged" OnItemDataBound="radgrdDPP_ItemDataBound">
                                    <PagerStyle Mode="NextPrevAndNumeric" Position="Top" />

7. Marin Bratanov
    Admin
    Marin Bratanov avatar
    4500 posts

Posted 25 Oct 2018 Link to this post

Hello Bhaskar,

Can you confirm that you are using either the NeedDataSource event of the grid to always provide it with the same data source, or a declarative data source: https://www.telerik.com/support/kb/aspnet-ajax/grid/details/how-to-bind-radgrid-properly-on-server-side? A next thing to look for are errors, either client-side (look for them in the browser console), or server side (see how to better see them here: https://www.telerik.com/support/kb/aspnet-ajax/ajaxmanager/details/how-to-disable-ajax-temporarily).

Regards,
    Marin Bratanov
    Progress Telerik
    Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.