This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadGrid paging NOT working

6 Answers 272 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Pravin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Pravin asked on 05 Aug 2011, 11:59 AM

Hi,

I have used teleric RadGrid inside the RadAjaxPanel somehow the pagination is NOT working. I'm NOT sure why it is working over the integration server. I have seen the versions of the dlls and both are same.
Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks in Advance, Pravin

I'm using  following code-

<telerik:RadAjaxPanel ID="RadAjaxPanel1" runat="server" >

<telerik:RadGrid runat="server" ID="grdEmployee" Width="100%" DataSourceID="objEmpSource"
                PageSize="5" EnableAjaxSkinRendering="true" AllowPaging="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False"
                EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" OnItemDataBound="grdEmployeeItemDataBound">
                <MasterTableView CommandItemDisplay="None" ShowHeader="false" DataSourceID="objEmpSource">
                    <Columns>
                        <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Name" FilterControlAltText="Name"
                            HeaderText="Name" SortExpression="Name" UniqueName="Name">
                        </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                    </Columns>
                    <PagerStyle Mode="NextPrev" />
                </MasterTableView>
                <FilterMenu EnableImageSprites="False">
                </FilterMenu>
                <HeaderContextMenu CssClass="GridContextMenu GridContextMenu_WebBlue">
                </HeaderContextMenu>
            </telerik:RadGrid>
        </telerik:RadAjaxPanel>

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 05 Aug 2011, 12:06 PM
Hello,

Sorry by mistake....

Thanks,
Jayesh Goyani
Pravin
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Aug 2011, 04:38 AM

After analysis; I noticed that pagination is NOT working because we kept ViewStateCompression "ON". If the ViewStateCompression is "OFF" then it works fine :)

Thank you guys...

Siroos
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Feb 2013, 07:59 AM
Hi,
i have Problem with RadGrid & AjaxPanel too .
how to set ViewStateCompression = "OFF" ???? where i can set it off???
plz help me 
Uwe
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Feb 2013, 08:53 AM
Hello Siroos,

you can to taste this:

[RadCompressionSettings(StateCompression = CompressionType.None)]
public partial class Default : System.Web.UI.Page
{

This is the only what i found. ;-)

Regards
Uwe

Bhaskar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Oct 2018, 05:16 AM

Hello Team,

Radgrid paging is not working. It is working, when i click on page numbers. and when i click on"Next" arrow button it is not working properly. its working only for first click. below is the code snippet.

<telerik:RadGrid ID="radgrdDPP" runat="server" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" 
                                EnableEmbeddedBaseStylesheet="false" AllowAutomaticUpdates="True"
                                AllowPaging="True" AllowSorting="True" PageSize="25" GridLines="None" OnPageSizeChanged="radgrdDPP_PageSizeChanged"
                                OnPageIndexChanged="radgrdDPP_PageIndexChanged" OnItemDataBound="radgrdDPP_ItemDataBound">
                                <PagerStyle Mode="NextPrevAndNumeric" Position="Top" />

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 25 Oct 2018, 01:10 PM
Hello Bhaskar,

Can you confirm that you are using either the NeedDataSource event of the grid to always provide it with the same data source, or a declarative data source: https://www.telerik.com/support/kb/aspnet-ajax/grid/details/how-to-bind-radgrid-properly-on-server-side? A next thing to look for are errors, either client-side (look for them in the browser console), or server side (see how to better see them here: https://www.telerik.com/support/kb/aspnet-ajax/ajaxmanager/details/how-to-disable-ajax-temporarily).

Regards,
Marin Bratanov
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Pravin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
Pravin
Top achievements