This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadAjaxPanel

1 Answer 51 Views
Ajax
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Dave
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dave asked on 18 Mar 2010, 09:00 PM
I'm not sure whether I have posted this in the correct forum. I have placed a RadAjaxManager at the top of my page, put a RadAjaxPanel on the page and then dropped a treeview into it. I also have a button and a textbox. The treenodes are generated dynamically by the code. I select a node at runtime and then hit the button which is supposed to write the node's value to the textbox, but this does not occur. If I used a design time generated node, it works but I have to generate the tree from a query. Here's the button click code:

TextBox1.Text = TreeView1.SelectedNode.Value.ToString();

I am under the impression that selected node's value should persist using the ajax panel. Can you help me?

Thanks,

Dave

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 19 Mar 2010, 09:00 AM
Hello Dave,

We highly recommend avoid working with the RadAjaxManager & RadAjaxPanel controls at the same time. Please, use the controls depending on your exact scenario as recommended here.

Regards,
Pavlina
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Ajax
Asked by
Dave
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
Share this question
or