This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Loading Panel Not Showing

1 Answer 92 Views
Ajax
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Alex Occhipinti
Top achievements
Rank 1
Alex Occhipinti asked on 03 Oct 2009, 03:12 AM
This is probably something very simple, but I seem to be missing it.

I have a master page that defines the RadAjaxManager and RadAjaxLoadingPanel.  My detail page employs a RadAjaxManagerProxy that does not specify the loading panel.  However, since it's just a proxy, the proper loading panel, defined in the master, is shown. 
  On this same detail page I have a dynamically loaded user control.  In that user control I have defined another RadAjaxManagerProxy to ajaxify the controls within that user control.  The ajax seems to working nicely, but the loading panel does not appear.  Is there some reason for this? 
  I manually created another loading panel wihin the user control and specified it within the RadAjaxManagerProxy, but that didn't show either.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Mira
Telerik team
answered on 07 Oct 2009, 09:42 AM
Hello Alex,

To implement your scenario you should dynamically add the AJAX settings for ajaxifying the UserControl.
For more information on how this can be done, please take a look at the last section of the RadAjax and WebUserControls help topic.

All the best,
Mira
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Tags
Ajax
Asked by
Alex Occhipinti
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Mira
Telerik team
Share this question
or