Every app deserves a sleek design—one that’s not only pleasing to the eye, but easy to navigate. We believe all developers should say “no” to ugly apps and be able to quickly create apps with outstanding UX.
Sign up for the Telerik R1 2018 Release Webinar on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 11:00 am ET where our product team will dive deeper into the additions on Fluent theme, Xamarin, React and more.
Here’s just some of the features coming with the R1 2018 Release that you’ll be able to see at the webinar:
Web—Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core, MVC and Ajax, Kendo UI
- OData v4 support for ASP.NET Core and MVC
- TagHelpers coming to Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core
- Accessibility to Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX
- Stability enhancements to Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX, Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC, and Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core
- Kendo UI new platform support
Mobile—Telerik UI for Xamarin
- Design-Time Support – Toolbox Support
- New Button, ImageButton, RadEntry and NumericInput Controls
- The Grid is now RTM
Desktop—Telerik UI for WPF and WinForms
- New Fluent Theme coming to WPF and WinForms
- Predefined toolbars for PDFViewer and Spreadsheet components
- New BarCode Component is joining Telerik UI for WinForms
Reporting & QA
- New Localization and Globalization for Report Designer
- Over 30 new supported backend data providers via enhanced ODBC driver support
- New JustMock VSTest build task which executes tests mocked with JustMock on your build machine using TFS 2015, TFS 2017 or TFS 2018
On top of all the new stuff coming with the release, you could win one of two cool prize giveaways for taking part in the discussion during the webinar. Make sure to ask your questions before and during the event via Twitter with #heyTelerik and you might be one of the lucky winners.
See you on January 30th!