In this webinar, learn how Xamarin.Forms and Telerik UI for Xamarin helps deliver you the dream of Native iOS/Android/Windows apps from a single shared C# codebase.
Modern development demands complex UI controls. Telerik UI for Xamarin delivers a comprehensive suite of UI controls for Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.Forms. You get polished and performant UI controls out of the box—like Graphs, Charts, DataForms and SideDrawers. Not only that, but achieve the same scenarios and functions across platforms using a single code base.
In this webinar, taking place on July 20th at 11am ET, you'll learn how Xamarin.Forms and Telerik UI for Xamarin can help deliver you the dream of Native iOS/Android/Windows apps from a single shared C# codebase. Use your .NET skills and complete native API access to build modern X-Platform mobile apps.
James will walk through latest and greatest with Xamarin.Forms. He'll explore the promise of Xamarin.Forms and take a peek into its latest features:
- Xamarin.Forms in a nutshell
- Platform native API access from shared C# code
- Shared UI through C#/XAML
- Built-in UI pages, layouts and controls
- Real-time preview of UI markup inside IDE
- Customizable themes
The webinar also features Telerik UI for Xamarin by Progress UI controls & Getting Started experience. You get complex Charts, amazing ListViews and handy SideDrawers—out of the box.
- Sam Basu—Developer Advocate at Progress
- James Montemango—Developer Evangelist & Engineer,
- Nikolay Diyanov—Product Manager at Progress
Save Your Seat Today
for the webinar today to reserve your seat.