Kendo UI for Vue ComboBox Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue ComboBox is a form component that lets you choose a single predefined value from a list and is a richer version of the
<select> element and supports filtering, virtualization, and entering of custom values.
The Kendo UI for Vue ComboBox component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue library of UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-dropdowns package.
The following example demonstrates the ComboBox in action.
- Data and value binding
- Custom values
- Custom rendering
- Floating labels
- Forms support
- Common scenarios
- Keyboard navigation
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the ComboBox, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
- ComboBox Homepage
- API Reference of the ComboBox Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- ComboBox Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code