KendoReact Sortable Overview
The Sortable provides a sortable drag-and-drop functionality to elements within a list.
The KendoReact Sortable component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-sortable package.
The following example demonstrates the Sortable in action.
The KendoReact Sortable provides a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
The KendoReact component allows you to render custom items, disabled items, or empty items. Read more about the items of the Sortable...
The Sortable provides options for nesting additional Sortable components and focusable elements inside its items. Read more about the nested items of the Sortable...
The KendoReact Sortable supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Read more about Sortable globalization...
The Sortable supports a number of keyboard shortcuts which allows users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Sortable...
For any questions about the use of KendoReact Sortable, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.