KendoReact ProgressBars Overview
The KendoReact ProgressBars package contains the ProgressBar and ChunkProgressBar components.
The KendoReact ProgressBars components are part of the KendoReact library and are distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-progressbars package.
The following example demonstrates the ProgressBar and ChunkProgressBar components in action.
The KendoReact ProgressBars provide a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
You can customize the orientation of the ProgressBars components, choosing between a horizontal and a vertical layout. Read more about the ProgressBar orientation...
You can reverse the direction of the ProgressBars by setting their
reverse option to
true. Read more about the ProgressBar direction...
The ProgressBars enable you to set their height and width, and to implement custom styling for their status indicator and label. Read more about the styling options of the ProgressBar...
You can choose to render the ProgressBars in their disabled state so that, if need be present, users will not be able to interact with them. Read more about the disabled ProgressBar...
The KendoReact ProgressBars come with globalization features that allow you to create applications that can be used all over the world. This is achieved by combining the translation of component messages with adaptation to specific cultures. Read more about the globalization of the ProgressBars library...
For any questions about the use of the KendoReact ProgressBars, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.