Getting Started with KendoReact Popup
The KendoReact Popup positions a piece of content next to a specific anchor component.
The KendoReact Popup component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-popup package.
The following example demonstrates the Popup in action.
The KendoReact Popup component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The KendoReact team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance, add more value to the existing Popup library, and develop new features.
You can customize the animation of the Popup and change its direction, type, duration, or even disable it. Read more about how to control the animations of the Popup...
Aligning and Positioning
The Popup enables you to align it to components and absolute points as well as to control its position and render a margin according to specific elements. Read more about the positioning options of the Popup...
The Popup provides the options to modify all Popup components from a Global Context by using the
PopupPropsContext component. Read more about the Popup context...
You can customize the appearance of the host Popup element and the elements that hold its content as well as copy the anchor font styles of the content-holding element. Read more about the styling options of the Popup...
Viewport Boundary Detection
The Popup enables you to set its boundary detection functionality so that when it does not fit in the viewport, it will automatically change its position. Read more about the viewport boundary detection feature of the Popup...
For any questions about the use of KendoReact Popup, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.