KendoReact Notification Overview
The KendoReact Notification renders a brief message to the user with information about the status of an application process and enables you to animate its rendering and control its position.
The KendoReact Notification component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-notification package.
The following example demonstrates the KendoReact Notification in action.
The KendoReact Notification service delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The KendoReact team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance, add more value to the existing Notification library, and develop new features.
The Notification features built-in types, which enable you to display different notification variants such as success or error. Read more about the built-in Notification types...
The Notification allows you to use different built-in animation effects, which enable you to visualize the display and disappearance of the notifications. Read more about the built-in animations of the Notification...
The Notification enables you to align it to the browser viewport and to position it to a specific container. Read more about the positioning options of the Notification...
For any questions about the use of KendoReact Notification, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.