KendoReact Inputs Overview
The KendoReact Inputs are fields that allow users to enter data based on specific and predefined formats.
The KendoReact Input components are native KendoReact components built specifically for the React ecosystem. The KendoReact library is distributed through npm packages, and the Inputs are available as @progress/kendo-react-inputs.
The following example demonstrates all components included in Inputs package in action.
The KendoReact Inputs provide a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
You can easily integrate the Inputs with an HTML5 form, the KendoReact Form component, or a third-party React form library. With the forms, you can validate input values and prevent the submission of incomplete or invalid forms. Read more about the forms support of the MaskedTextBox...
Initially popularized by Material Design, the floating labels functionality is integrated into the KendoReact Inputs and can be easily configured through the
label property. Read more about the floating labels...
You can render disabled Inputs by setting a single property and keep them disabled until certain requirements are met. Read more about the Disabled MaskedTextBox...
Most Inputs are accessible for screen readers and provide full WAI-ARIA support. Read more about the accessibility support of the Checkbox...
Most Inputs support numerous keyboard shortcuts that allow users to interact with the corresponding component. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the RadioGroup...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.