KendoReact Indicators Overview
The KendoReact Indicators are used to decorate other elements or components, creating a visual indication for current status, on-going process or state change.
The Indicator components are part of the KendoReact library, which provides native KendoReact components for the React ecosystem, and are available under the kendo-react-indicators NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Badge, Loader, and Skeleton components in action.
The KendoReact Indicators provide a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
The color and style of the Indicators are normally picked up by the current Kendo UI theme, but each aspect of the Indicators can be customized by theme variables or configuration options. Read more about the appearance of the Badge...
The KendoReact Indicators support globalization to ensure that each Indicators component can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Indicators support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about Indicators globalization...
For any questions about the use of the KendoReact Indicators, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.