KendoReact RadialGauge Overview
The KendoReact RadialGauge represents values on a circular arc.
The following example demonstrates the RadialGauge in action.
The RadialGauge is part of the KendoReact Gauges component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Gauges are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the RadialGauge and the rest of the Gauges, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Gauges guide.
- Scale ranges—You can customize the range options in the React RadialGauge component.
- Multiple pointers—You can highlight multiple values by rendering multiple pointers.
- Scale options—You can customize the options of the scale in the React RadialGauge component.
- Appearance—ou can quickly style the RadialGauge by choosing from the predefined styling options.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.