KendoReact Gauges Overview
The KendoReact Gauges provide a set of React components for building common gauge types.
The Gauges components are part of the KendoReact library which provides native KendoReact components for the React ecosystem and are available under the kendo-react-gauges NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Arc, Linear, and Radial Gauges in action.
The KendoReact Gauges provide a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
All KendoReact Gauges components provide configuration options for customizing their scales and allow you to change the appearance of their labels and ticks, set their ranges, and more. Read more about the scale options of the ArcGauge...
The React Gauges provide a set of built-in options for Image, PDF, and SVG export resulting in Base64-encoded files which can be sent to a service or saved on the client. Read more about the export options of the KendoReact Gauges...
The color and style of the Gauges are normally picked up by the current Kendo UI theme, but each aspect of the Gauges can be customized by theme variables or configuration options. Read more about the appearance of the KendoReact Gauges...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.