KendoReact Gantt Overview
The KendoReact Gantt displays hierarchical tasks data in tabular and timeline formats. It comes with a comprehensive set of ready-to-use features covering everything from data binding directives, sorting, filtering, tasks, and dependencies to intuitive display of task timelines, progression, and styling.
The Gantt is built from the ground up and specifically for React, so that you get a high-performance control which integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the KendoReact components.
The KendoReact Gantt component is distributed through the kendo-react-gantt NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Gantt Component in action.
The KendoReact Gantt component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The KendoReact team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance, add more value to the existing Gantt library, and develop new features.
The Gantt supports a number of sorting options including sorting and unsorting single and multiple columns as well as pre-sorting its data records. Read more about the sorting options of the Gantt...
The Gantt provides options for displaying only those data records which meet specified criteria and also for additionally customizing its filtering behavior. Read more about filtering the Gantt records...
The Gantt renders a task element for each of its expanded data item rows, automatically displays the relevant dependencies between the tasks, and provides task templates for showing additional information and custom content for each Gantt task. Read more about setting the task options of the Gantt...
The Gantt supports extensive configuration settings for controlling the display and behavior of its columns, such as hiding and locking them, spanning their row content, applying reordering and real-time resizing, and also using templates for their customization. Read more about the configuring the columns in the Gantt...
The Gantt supports creating, updating, and deleting its records. Read more about the editing of the Gantt...
For any questions about the use of KendoReact Gantt, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.