KendoReact DropDownTree Overview
The KendoReact DropDownTree is a form component that lets you choose a single predefined value from a hierarchical list and is a richer version of the
<select> element. Supports filtering, custom rendering, keyboard navigation, expand and collapse of the hierarchical data items.
The KendoReact DropDownTree component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-dropdowns package.
The following example shows how to set up the DropDownTree component:
The DropDownTree is part of the KendoReact Dropdowns component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Dropdowns are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the DropDownTree and the rest of the Dropdowns, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Dropdowns guide.
- Filtering—You can configure the DropDownTree to filter the results locally or on the server.
- Custom rendering—You can customize the way the DropDownTree component renders its elements.
- Forms support—You can use the React DropDownTree component with HTML form elements or with the KendoReact Form component.
- Keyboard navigation—The DropDownTree supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The DropDownTree is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.